Elliott's Accuser

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
You may be right but I'm not ready to label her anything without knowing more personal details about their relationship. On second thought, I don't care to know anything about either, I just want football.
Your choice. Maya Angelou once said, "When someone shows you who they are, believe them."

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Still hanging on to hope, BP. I can respect that. LOL

Can't say I have been to a strip bar since my Army days back in the early 90's...but I can say I have seen some pretty hot ladies working at the doctors office...always wanted to ask them if they were retired strippers just for a laugh. :D

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I think there's two Zekes. There's fun-loving, hard-working, hangin-out Zeke. Then there's angry drunk Zeke. I've known many guys that fit that description.

Word...there's a part of me that admires Zeke the baller and dying to see him back in action. Another part of me really wants to see him get help in many areas regardless of guilt.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why would that make a difference? Alot of young women who go to college & need to pay for their tuition are strippers. They're still human beings. You make it sound as though the word "stripper" is dirty. That can go both ways, male & female. Now, if she were a prostitute, that would be a big difference. Then I would say the young woman is going after Zeke's money.

There's always one in every crowd. The OP, in no way, degraded her for her possible "profession". He was simply asking a question.

But I'm sure Zeke's accuser sure appreciates you jumping to her rescue after assuming the worst of the original question!

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Can't say I have been to a strip bar since my Army days back in the early 90's...but I can say I have seen some pretty hot ladies working at the doctors office...always wanted to ask them if they were retired strippers just for a laugh. :D
You gave me a potentially great conversation starter for next time I'm at the doctor's office! haha. Who knows, might win me a date if she has a sense of humor :laugh:

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
From what I can remember back in the day, EVERY stripper is a medical student trying to pay tuition. I just never see them these days at the doctor's office.

How do you know? o_O

200.gif

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
After seeing pictures of Ms Thompson I question Zeke's choice of women.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Possibly. What does that say about Zeke?

I do not believe he beats women but I do believe he lacks a gentleman's respect for them. He also appears to lack good judgment, self-control and character.

Maybe the suspension is a good thing in the long run?
Nothing like people promoting their morality as if that is some extraordinary thing. Stop it

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
Original police report she responded with sex slave.
She was also suppose to be a waitress/bar maid at a club.
She also put down in her complaint to police that she worked at Elements Massage.
In my humble opinion, a sex slave without baseline bruises would be the exception rather than the rule.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
Nothing like people promoting their morality as if that is some extraordinary thing. Stop it
giphy.gif

Who said anything about morals? I think self-control, character, and judgement were mentioned; I don't remember morality.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
LOL so because she's a complete mess Elliott is also?
She is/was easy. The 17-24 demographic is where the young, dumb, and f..... saying comes from. We have some who are trying to put a scumbag on a pedestal. All women doesn't belong up there. Not the ones who actively try to ruin someone else life.