Elliott's Accuser

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
According to Urban Meyer, Elliott has a pretty serious drinking problem. He changes when he's drunk.

I too when I was young had a serious drinking and drug problem. But that doesn't make me a women beater or someone who's a bad person and hurt and injured people. Yes I had issues before. Just like everyone else.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Where did she admit being a sex worker or a stripper?

She wrote she was a sex slave on the police report.

Her facebook says she works as a "doll" at Sway Columbus's "downstairs" section which is a strip joint and "massage parlor"

Any more evidence you need?

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
She was a bottle service girl or 'doll' at a Columbus night club called Sway..... it was not a strip club or massage parlor and closed in Jan 2016

dolls.jpg

Last edited:

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
She wrote she was a sex slave on the police report.

Her facebook says she works as a "doll" at Sway Columbus's "downstairs" section which is a strip joint and "massage parlor"

Any more evidence you need?
She wasn't a stripper and the massage parlor is a chain, not the Happy Ending type

18745038384_994ee46b52.jpg

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
She wasn't a stripper and the massage parlor is a chain, not the Happy Ending type

18745038384_994ee46b52.jpg

Bull........ Dont care if its a chain ....... look up Elements massage parlors,,,, they have been accused of sexual assault and prostitution many ties in the past.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Bull........ Dont care if its a chain ....... look up Elements massage parlors,,,, they have been accused of sexual assault and prostitution many ties in the past.
Doesn't make her a stripper or *****...... don't lie to make Zeke look better

She was his girl for awhile and then they broke up and she went nuts on him but he did pay her rent and co-sign her car..... she wasn't some street walker

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
don't lie to make Zeke look better

Only people lying are the ones trying to make zeke look bad ......

And I have never heard of a female who threatens to release a sex tape of herself to get money not being a ***** ......... have you?

Last edited:

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Only people lying are the ones trying to make zeke look bad ......

And I have never heard of a female who threatens to release a sex tape of herself to get money not being a ***** ......... have you?
He was on the tape too and she is not a literal ***** no matter how much you want it to be true..........and she didn't release the tape did she?

I am backing Zeke 100% but lying about the accuser is the exact thing you *****ing to her about..... be better

aria

Reaction score
She has admitted to being a sex worker and stripper and bar maid ........
And this is who Zeke decided to lay with! And some people refuse to admit he has bad judgement. I'm sure she was on the deans list and about to go to grad school when he initially met her. You lie with dogs you're gonna get fleas. Zeke has lots of fleas :muttley:

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Right ....... all I here you doing is defending the stripper/slut who has tried to blackmail him 3 different times and threatened to ruin his career ......
Do a little research Trollkiller....... you couldn't more wrong if you tried....... correcting your numerous mistakes is just housekeeping

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Believe what you want to believe ........... she is the paragon of virtue ........ :muttley:
Never said that..... she is a liar and a blackmailer and a psycho

But she isn't a stripper or prostitute

Can't stand people that can't juggle 2 thoughts at the same time

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
she is a liar and a blackmailer and a psycho

Now thats not fair ........ what evidence do you have that she is any of that?

Prove her lies
Prove she blackmailed anyone
Prove she is a psycho

You cant just make accusations like that without backing it up with evidence .

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Now thats not fair ........ what evidence do you have that she is any of that?

Prove her lies
Prove she blackmailed anyone
Prove she is a psycho

You cant just make accusations like that without backing it up with evidence .
Epic fail