Elliott's Accuser

ROUSH8692

Reaction score
Why would that make a difference? Alot of young women who go to college & need to pay for their tuition are strippers. They're still human beings. You make it sound as though the word "stripper" is dirty. That can go both ways, male & female. Now, if she were a prostitute, that would be a big difference. Then I would say the young woman is going after Zeke's money.

He explains that he is just curious at the end of the sentence. Learn how to read

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Possibly. What does that say about Zeke?

I do not believe he beats women but I do believe he lacks a gentleman's respect for them. He also appears to lack good judgment, self-control and character.

Maybe the suspension is a good thing in the long run?
It says hes a horny young male.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why would that make a difference? Alot of young women who go to college & need to pay for their tuition are strippers. They're still human beings. You make it sound as though the word "stripper" is dirty. That can go both ways, male & female. Now, if she were a prostitute, that would be a big difference. Then I would say the young woman is going after Zeke's money.

The general theme of the stripper profession is to get money from men using whatever means necessary. Many likely start out just wanting to make more than a Hooters Waitress, but after a long enough period of time, it just becomes a focus on how to get the most money. Most of them know some other stripper that hooked up with a rich guy and now has it made. It's a natural tendency that they would also want to hook up with a rich/famous guy. When their 1 big chance comes along and it fails, then they're definitely going to be very angry.

Prostitutes are just strippers that didn't find a rich guy.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Unless you knew them personally as strippers how would you know if they left later and worked at a doctors office?

/sarcasm off.
I've known several strippers personally...

One did open her own business. She sold clothes, shoes and accessories to strippers.

The general path forward is either hook up with a guy that supports them or become a prostitute. It's really hard to go to work in a Doctor's office when that pays as much in a week as they made in a day as a stripper.