Ellis Trade Destination?

Gaede

Reaction score
That'd be interesting. Price would still be good as a #2, and lights out as a # 3.

I don't think he's as bad as he's shown in ATL.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Gaede said:
That'd be interesting. Price would still be good as a #2, and lights out as a # 3.

Price is no doubt way overpaid. And why Atlanta might move him. We have $5.7M cap room. We move Ellis to a 4-3 team and land a very good Price. He had a lights out season with Bledsoe in 2002.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I've been running with the Ellis "What is my role" dumb *** quote for months now. The 4-3 clan was in denial - Ellis either has no role or won't accept what that role is. Ellis has either asked for a trade or been on the trading blocks for a while.

The shouting match just an effort to facilitate that Cowboys do move him.....
JMO

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Nors said:
Atlanta for Peerless Price!

what a freaking horrible idea...Price is an out and out scrub at this stage, Ellis is a borderline probowler

if you are going to suggest a trade, at least suggest one that makes sense...Price probably wont survive training camp with the Falcons anyway

David

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Gaede said:

yeah, he is...he's been downright putrid, and he's a cancer

David

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dbair1967 said:
what a freaking horrible idea...Price is an out and out scrub at this stage, Ellis is a borderline probowler

David

Thank you.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Nors said:
I've been running with the Ellis "What is my role" dumb *** quote for months now. The 4-3 clan was in denial - Ellis either has no role or won't accept what that role is. Ellis has either asked for a trade or been on the trading blocks for a while.

The shouting match just an effort to facilitate that Cowboys do move him.....
JMO

and Ty Law, Pioli are on their way here too right Nors? How long have those moves been in "the works?"

:rolleyes:

David

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dbair1967 said:
and Ty Law, Pioli are on their way here too right Nors? How long have those moves been in "the works?"

David

................... :bow:

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
Nors said:
Price is no doubt way overpaid. And why Atlanta might move him. We have $5.7M cap room.

So you are now suggesting we overpay for Price??? Why would you overpay for anyone. Esp when the guy you are trading should draw a lot of interest b/c of his very cap friendly deal.... So you trade a B player (Ellis) who has a good cap number, for a C- player (Price) who has a bad cap number.

Sign me up... You sold me.

Gaede

Reaction score
Price put up huge numbers with Bledsoe in Buffalo.

Ellis doesn't want to play 3-4.

It's a possibility being proposed...That's all

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Price put up big numbers in Buffalo because of Eric Moulds and the fact that the Bills did not have a run game.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Gaede said:
Price put up huge numbers with Bledsoe in Buffalo.

Ellis doesn't want to play 3-4.

It's a possibility being proposed...That's all

Price had two ok yrs in Buffalo, and that had alot mroe to do with teams paying attention to Eric Moulds than it had to do with who played QB...AND it 4yrs ago...

the guy has been a MAMMOTH bust and is definitely in danger of being released unless he has a solid camp (which he hasnt done in Atl yet)...I wouldnt sign him for the vet minimum, let alone trade away one of best defensive players for him

he has been awful in Atlanta...runs mediocre routes, drops alot of balls and has been an out and out cancer in the lockerroom...why bring garbage like that here?

David

Gaede

Reaction score
Terry Glenn+Keyshawn=Moulds

Certainly. Their combined talent equals that of Eric Moulds

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Gaede said:
Terry Glenn+Keyshawn=Moulds

Certainly. Their combined talent equals that of Eric Moulds

HUH?

Price wouldnt play ahead of either Key or Glenn here...so you basically are trading a starting calibar DE for a guy who MIGHT at best be the 3rd WR here...

yeah, thats the way you build a winner...trade solid starters for losers

David

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nors said:
I've been running with the Ellis "What is my role" dumb *** quote for months now.
I think we are all pretty aware of that fact. But thanks again for reminding us! ;)

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
yeah, he is...he's been downright putrid, and he's a cancer

David
What Ever. If he had a Decent QB who could throw the ball he would be having good seasons. I'd take this trade I a heart beat.

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
What Ever. If he had a Decent QB who could throw the ball he would be having good seasons. I'd take this trade I a heart beat.

So this explains why Alge Crumpler didn't make the pro bowl. I'm not a Vick fan, but Price is garbage...