Ellis Trade Destination?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Its all in fun!

Yep - wrong. I thought we might have to trade for Price. Now he's on the platter for free!

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Nors said:
Its all in fun!

Yep - wrong. I thought we might have to trade for Price. Now he's on the platter for free!

Eh - no big deal. I never though Ellis or Glover would be traded, but never in my wildest dreams did I think either of them would look as good as they do in the 5 and 0 technique.

As for Peerless, again - eh. If the price is right, sure. But I don't think he's gonna answer anyone's prayers on offense.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
junk said:
I wouldn't be totally against Price....just not with his current contract.

Junk - we nailed our wish! Price at a reasonable contract.

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
The sad part is that some of us make calls that seem even more unlikely to the nors' calls and are much more accurate, yet we're not on here preeming like we were just named Miss America.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
I predict Nors will continue to make prediction after prediction after prediction after prediction... I also predict that he will crow about being "right" each and every time he comes close to being right...

I predict badattitude will continue to work WAY too hard at living up to his nom de plume...

I predict the Cowboys will play 16 games in the regular season this year...

I predict that at a few points in the coming season, I'll get a PM from one or another of the mods telling me to lighten up... I predict they'll be right when that happens...

And I predict that I will remain the best looking male regular on this board...

Finally, I predict that many of this board's regulars will be highly skeptical of that last prediction, but of course their skepticism will be covering their jealousy...

The Zen Master of Smack sees all, knows all... so let it be written, so let it be done...

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I predict Silverbear will continue to make many a post and prediction very late at night.

I predict Silverbear will be in the draftzone this offseason. See you there.

We can put Price to Dallas to bed - its done. Now where we pawn off Ellis - thats TBD.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:
The sad part is that some of us make calls that seem even more unlikely to the nors' calls and are much more accurate, yet we're not on here preeming like we were just named Miss America.

sp - great and I'm sure many like you are all over predicting. Kudo's.

Post the links.