Eminem is a Cowboy fan?

Reaction score
The Natural;4382535 said:
:laugh2: @ folks bringing up the best rappers and not mentioning Nas

This dude said Bone Thugs N Harmony. I feel like I'm in a parallel universe

Nas is underrated. I love that new song he did with Common, Ghetto Dreams.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The Quest for Six;4382623 said:
and who cares!!
I don't, but I admit, I know nothing about him or his music. This could be a very cool thing for all I know.

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score

I'm in tears still man. Thats why I can't seriously debate dude or the other poster in this thread

I'm willing to bet they never heard I gave you power. Classic Nas story telling at its best. Watch a few people have to do a youtube search lol
EM the best rapper :lmao2:

rojan

Reaction score
GOLDENCHILD1688;4382708 said:
I'm in tears still man. Thats why I can't seriously debate dude or the other poster in this thread

I'm willing to bet they never heard I gave you power. Classic Nas story telling at its best. Watch a few people have to do a youtube search lol

This guy tried to put snoop dogg and ice cube above eminem...lol...maybe its time for you to go back to sohh and contanue argueing with high school kids...you probobly think soldier boy is a better lyricist..

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Just never really got rap or the culture that went along with it. I can admit when someone has serious talent even when I don't listen to their music regularly. I am not a fan of Michael Jackson but recognize that he was one of if not the most gifted entertainer of his generation, both in terms of music and showmanship.

That being said, I think 98% of rap music is absolute crap lacking in anything resembling artistic or musical talent. The best thing I can say about the few who don't completely suck is they are good lyricists. The "good" rappers only look good by comparison IMO, including Eminem.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
jgboys1;4382757 said:
Well it brought on 45 responses so far, so some people do.

I'm with The Quest for Six. I have such an over-inflated view of the value of my own opinions, that clearly if I am uninterested, no one else should be either. :laugh2:

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score

:lmao: :lmao2: I'm laughing w/ u two...especially @ the BTH mention! Em is nice don't get me wrong but the best since the 90s... I disagree! Top 10-definitely & maybe top 5. Nas, BIG, & Pac will always be better than him...no matter how many records he sells! Head to head on "Renegade" he tore Jay up but a listen thru Jigga's discography & you have to be impressed by his wittiness, wordplay, delivery & overall staying power...maybe I'd put them in a tie @ #4! To be honest I don't like alot of Em's music...mainly because of his production, though, not his rhyming.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;4382357 said:
Half those guys have nursery rhymes compared to eminem

And snoop has ghost writers now. Fail.

And smh back at super hipster westcoast underground guy.

You should check out the guy from Bama, Yelawolf, who does some stuff like eminem. He's pretty funny to watch, in and underground sort of way. That may be who you're talking about anyway.

Frozen700

Reaction score

you obviously don't know rap...

Don't come on here pretending to act like it....

Bone Thugs are legends in the game....listen to more songs other than Crossroads and First of the Month

you mention 1 guy, Nas....and prance around like you know anything. The same guy who eventually bowed down to Jay Z. Em would run circles around him in a rap battle, lyrics, and just rapping period.

Frozen700

Reaction score

:rolleyes:

Lil Wayne Sucks......no need to try and laugh it off.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4382773 said:
That being said, I think 98% of rap music is absolute crap lacking in anything resembling artistic or musical talent. The best thing I can say about the few who don't completely suck is they are good lyricists. The "good" rappers only look good by comparison IMO, including Eminem.

you hear too much radio rap. you're just ignorant on the subject.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
Frozen700;4382903 said:
you obviously don't know rap...

Don't come on here pretending to act like it....

Bone Thugs are legends in the game....listen to more songs other than Crossroads and First of the Month

you mention 1 guy, Nas....and prance around like you know anything. The same guy who eventually bowed down to Jay Z. Em would run circles around him in a rap battle, lyrics, and just rapping period.

no, honestly, YOU don't know rap if you talk like that about Nas. Jay and Nas are both better than Eminem and have had way better careers.

How many Nas songs do you know? Aside from having the best hip-hop album ever, he's made God's Son, The Lost Tapes, It Was Written, Stillmatic. I'm not trying to say Em isn't good, I definitely think he is. But you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone who knows hip-hop that would put him above Jay-Z or Nas.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;4382846 said:
You should check out the guy from Bama, Yelawolf, who does some stuff like eminem. He's pretty funny to watch, in and underground sort of way. That may be who you're talking about anyway.

Can't understand the appeal for this guy.

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
4 pages in to a rap conversation for a Texas team an no love for legends like Trae, Z-RO, K-Rino? Some people need to stop listening to the radio and listen to real music.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Risen Star;4381272 said:
He's an idiot. Cowboys fan or not.

I will go with this.

jgboys1;4381283 said:
I always thought so, but now that I heard he is a Cowboy fan, I can tolerate him more.

I can't. He would want Montanillo as a QB..? No way.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
cowboysfan31;4382945 said:
4 pages in to a rap conversation for a Texas team an no love for legends like Trae, Z-RO, K-Rino? Some people need to stop listening to the radio and listen to real music.

There are very few good lyricists from Texas, in my opinion. Which is not to say I'm not a fan of them, Bun B and Scarface are some of my favorites but there is a whole lot of terrible hip hop from Texas just like everywhere else.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score

Nas: Illmatic will go down as the BEST HIP-HOP album EVER (imo), however his new stuff isn't that great.