Eminem is a Cowboy fan?

The Natural

Reaction score
Wonderboyromo;4382940 said:
no, honestly, YOU don't know rap if you talk like that about Nas. Jay and Nas are both better than Eminem and have had way better careers.

How many Nas songs do you know? Aside from having the best hip-hop album ever, he's made God's Son, The Lost Tapes, It Was Written, Stillmatic. I'm not trying to say Em isn't good, I definitely think he is. But you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone who knows hip-hop that would put him above Jay-Z or Nas.

Let him know

jason54858

Gloomy Sunday
Reaction score
Frozen700;4382903 said:
you obviously don't know rap...

Don't come on here pretending to act like it....

Bone Thugs are legends in the game....listen to more songs other than Crossroads and First of the Month

you mention 1 guy, Nas....and prance around like you know anything. The same guy who eventually bowed down to Jay Z. Em would run circles around him in a rap battle, lyrics, and just rapping period.

LOL Nas is one of the top 5 rappers of all time. Anyone who says other wise doesn't know what the hell they are talking about. Emenium is the best lyrist in rap right now, I agree with you on that, but rap is more than rhyming words well. B.I.G was a better lyrist than Pac, but B.I.G wasn't the better rapper. What made Pac great was the subjects he choose to rap about and how he choose to deliver them in his songs.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
jason54858;4383976 said:
LOL Nas is one of the top 5 rappers of all time. Anyone who says other wise doesn't know what the hell they are talking about. Emenium is the best lyrist in rap right now, I agree with you on that, but rap is more than rhyming words well. B.I.G was a better lyrist than Pac, but B.I.G wasn't the better rapper. What made Pac great was the subjects he choose to rap about and how he choose to deliver them in his songs.

I think we have exactly opposite views on what the term "lyricist" means. I believe completely the opposite. 2Pac was a much better lyricist than Biggie, based on my definition of the word.

When I think of lyricist, I think of song writing, not rhyming. Lyricism is the ability to tell a story, convey emotion and be expressive and it applies to all forms of music, not just hip hop.

dboy214

Benched
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;4382370 said:
Nah, Eminem is better, more to the core etc
:lmao2:i wouldn't be surprised if you just got into hip hop when eminem came out.

Reaction score
Everyone needs to chill out everyone has different opinions on this subject no need to get all bent out of shape if someone doesn't agree with you.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Wonderboyromo;4382940 said:
no, honestly, YOU don't know rap if you talk like that about Nas. Jay and Nas are both better than Eminem and have had way better careers.

How many Nas songs do you know? Aside from having the best hip-hop album ever, he's made God's Son, The Lost Tapes, It Was Written, Stillmatic. I'm not trying to say Em isn't good, I definitely think he is. But you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone who knows hip-hop that would put him above Jay-Z or Nas.

Oh so better careers mean they are better rappers? if that is the case....Bow Wow is 1 the best Rappers ever

Listen to... Eminem 25 to life

Frozen700

Reaction score
jason54858;4383976 said:

I won't argue...Pac is the best overall ever

Frozen700

Reaction score
jason54858;4383976 said:

Nas is good

But Em is just better...

Pretty much....Listen to Em's verse in "Drop the World"...he pretty much sums it all up there, to the industry..haters, and anybody who thinks they can challenge him

The Natural

Reaction score
Frozen700;4384279 said:
Nas is good

But Em is just better...

Pretty much....Listen to Em's verse in "Drop the World"...he pretty much sums it all up there, to the industry..haters, and anybody who thinks they can challenge him

Honestly Lauryn Hill has more songs (rapping) that I can feel more than Eminem. "Em is just better" really doesnt do it for me. I'm gonna leave it at that

Reaction score
The Natural;4384375 said:
Honestly Lauryn Hill has more songs (rapping) that I can feel more than Eminem. "Em is just better" really doesnt do it for me. I'm gonna leave it at that

Who? :laugh2:

The Natural

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4384378 said:

some of you all really exposing yourselves..That chick wrote songs at 21 that are deeper than anything Em has penned in his life. But she is a woman, and a _______ one at that, so I totally understand your post

dboy214

Benched
Reaction score
The Natural;4384375 said:
a lot of people can't relate to his subject matter.

for me my mom was everything in my life so i couldn't relate to his songs about killing his mom. just couldn't do it.

dboy214

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4384378 said:

SURh5.gif

Reaction score
dboy214;4384384 said:
a lot of people can't relate to his subject matter.

for me my mom was everything in my life so i couldn't relate to his songs about killing his mom. just couldn't do it.

All you have to do is just imagine yourself in his position with a horrible excuse for a mother and it's easy to understand why he raps the way he raps.