Emmitt: Fat Meat Isn't Greasy?

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
SportsAnalyzer;1749638 said:
He is a LITTLE better than he was in week 2 but still not qualified to be a studio analyst

Maybe that's all he needs is some more practice! But IF he is as bad as folks say he is then he probably won't last. I personally loved Irvin being on there!:)

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
SuperCows5Xs;1749643 said:
Maybe that's all he needs is some more practice! But IF he is as bad as folks say he is then he probably won't last. I personally loved Irvin being on there!:)

Not a such thing as needing practice when you make the money he makes. Either you have the skills to be in a ESPN studio or you Don't

superpunk

Reaction score
SportsAnalyzer;1749651 said:
Not a such thing as needing practice when you make the money he makes. Either you have the skills to be in a ESPN studio or you Don't

How much money does he make?

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Leave Emmitt alone. A leopard can't change his stripes.

Kilyin

Reaction score
SportsAnalyzer;1749651 said:

By that "logic", all of the players on the Dallas Cowboys make a metric shart-ton more than Emmitt does sitting in that studio... so they don't need to practice either?

Royal Laegotti

Reaction score
Kilyin;1749674 said:
By that "logic", all of the players on the Dallas Cowboys make a metric shart-ton more than Emmitt does sitting in that studio... so they don't need to practice either?

You beat me to it.:D

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
Kilyin;1749674 said:

Who are these other people in the studio you are referring to????

Q_the_man

Reaction score
saying " is fat meat greasy" is like saying "does a shark dump in the sea" I knew exactly what Emmitt meant, but all and all Espn should have kept Irvin....

Kilyin

Reaction score
SportsAnalyzer;1749684 said:
Who are these other people in the studio you are referring to????

Not firing on all cylinders there are ya pal? Read the text you quoted and show me where it says anything about other people in the studio.

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
Kilyin;1749691 said:
Not firing on all cylinders there are ya pal? Read the text you quoted and show me where it says anything about other people in the studio.

Right my mistake.

Royal Laegotti

Reaction score
Sarge;1749670 said:
Leave Emmitt alone. A leopard can't change his stripes.

I guess they've changed the paint jobs on leopards these days!