Emmitt: Fat Meat Isn't Greasy?

kbman

Reaction score
SuperCows5Xs;1749625 said:
Who cares! He's just another whiner. I'd rather listen to Emmitt and his flaws than some anti-Cowboys worm. Sure Emmitt isn't great but I don't think he's as bad as some portray him to be.

I agree......

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
5Stars;1749105 said:
Oh, OK...well, Steve Young is an Attorney and he did not know what the hell it meant! :laugh2: I guess he has less than half a brain too?

Steve Young is not an attorney. Last I remember, he hadn't taken the BAR yet.

CrazyCowboy;1749286 said:
You gotta admit......what did that mean?

Emmitt, is that you?

theogt;1749707 said:
He must be able to afford a lot of pizza parties.

:lmao:

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
I have no problem with the National Anthem being sung, as a matter of fact I dont think its sung enough. More Americans need to show pride in their country!

Rustinpeace21

Reaction score
i remember watching the post game, and emmitt was talking about how the ravens are always relying on the defense, and never build and offense. He kept cutting young off, and you can see steve young tapping his fingers feverishly on the table, as he is about to knock emmitt out

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
Rustinpeace21;1750038 said:
i remember watching the post game, and emmitt was talking about how the ravens are always relying on the defense, and never build and offense. He kept cutting young off, and you can see steve young tapping his fingers feverishly on the table, as he is about to knock emmitt out

That would've been the last thing Young ever did!:laugh2:

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
superpunk;1749709 said:
How much does he make?

heh...Can he invite his mom?

I have no idea but I know he has an attractive bank account since he is making six figures.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
SportsAnalyzer;1749326 said:
I don't know that much about being a tv analyst but I'm confident one of the qualifications is being able to speak without studdering.

What is studdering?

David276

Benched
Reaction score
that just sounds retarted i wouldve had the exact same reaction as "Steve"

ologan

Reaction score
superpunk;1749023 said:
It deflowered my sister.

I could just do without the national anthem to start sporting events. Is it a political rally, or a game? Are they going to start having child-pageant winners sing the anthem before I watch a movie? Will we have to do the pledge of allegiance before we get our value meal from Wendy's?

I could just do without it. I don't see the necessity for nationalism at a sporting event.

Enough of the fat meat greasy crap....I still want to know about this "Deflowering" incident. Don't just throw it out there with no explanation. Your cred will suffer if you don't 'splain!