Emmitt Smith never tapped out

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This is what championship players and teams are all about. Week 17 of the 93 season with the NFC East title on the line. Heart and desire personified Emmitt Smith and our 90s team. Certainly didn’t see any of that this past Sunday.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
Somehow lazy and weak Elliott (even with the suspension) is only 416 yards behind Smith over the course of 4 seasons, subtract whatever he does on Sunday.

Also, note that he has 382 more receiving yards than Smith had (with more games).

He has averaged 20.9 carries per game to Smith's 20.4 and averages 4.2 more yards per game.

efh313

Reaction score
I keep hoping that these guys are gonna play with that kind of heart. Maybe I’m just kidding myself that it will ever happen...

Last edited:

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Zeke is fat and he has a Ginormous man purse, plus he beats on women.. meh

gmb1

Reaction score
Emmitt's conditioning was top notch. His TD record as a RB will never be surpassed. True winner and not to mention the SB MVP and MVP that year too. :cool:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Emmitt got paid in 93 after holding out the first two games and still rushed for almost 1500 yards that season. Everyone we paid this offseason hasn’t lived up to their contract except for Collins. DLaw our $100M man has the same number of sacks this season as a player we cut.