Emmitt Smith never tapped out

GINeric

Reaction score
I have said several times that I think Zeke got screwed on the suspension but I also wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if there was some truth behind it.

What proof do you have that Josh Brown beat his wife multiple times? She had marks on her wrists from him grabbing it when she tried to call the police. Are you aware that the NFL didn’t have access to the police files where the charges were filed because the chief of police denied them? So you’re against false accusations but at the time he was suspended for one game, that’s exactly what he was suspended for. He was later suspended for 6 games once the league had access to more information but clearly you know none of this.

Lol, you really think Zeke didn’t hit the DJ in Dallas? Other than myself and a few other people here that know people who work closely with that club or are employees there have told us Zeke hit him, or the fact there were no arrests made, or the fact that there was mysteriously no security footage or the fact that no one saw anything in a crowded night club, or the fact that the DJ who was knocked out said he didn’t know who did it but had the where with all to lie to the police and give them false contact information or the fact that the DJ “disappeared” for months afterwards...yeah, Zeke didn’t do it :rolleyes:

Look up the Vegas DJ yourself, he was kicked out of a club and had to be restrained yet again.

He confronted a security guard and initiated physical contact, too bad he didn’t try that with someone his own size, it could have ended up a lot different.

Zeke is nothing but an entitled purse carrying, punk diva bully and I can’t wait until he screws with the wrong person and gets what’s coming to him.

Listen... your description of Zeke fits dozens of athletes. Im not condoning any wrong doing, I just want punishment to be dealt CONSISTENTLY across the board.

Now as far as the alleged club incident... i need to see proof. I don't go by he say or she say. So with all due respect to you, i just need more proof before i cast judgement on another person.

With that said, why do the public get all up in arms when todays athletes do immature stuff??? These are guys in their early 20's. They are still growing up and maturing.

How many old great HOFs used to get into bar fights before and after games??? How many players of yesteryear played in actual games drunk or with hangovers????

Why do people act like players behaving immature is some new plague that just started the last 20 years??? The old great former athletes in 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, etc did just as much dirt, if not WORSE in their time....

GINeric

Reaction score
I have said several times that I think Zeke got screwed on the suspension but I also wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if there was some truth behind it.

What proof do you have that Josh Brown beat his wife multiple times? She had marks on her wrists from him grabbing it when she tried to call the police. Are you aware that the NFL didn’t have access to the police files where the charges were filed because the chief of police denied them? So you’re against false accusations but at the time he was suspended for one game, that’s exactly what he was suspended for. He was later suspended for 6 games once the league had access to more information but clearly you know none of this.

Lol, you really think Zeke didn’t hit the DJ in Dallas? Other than myself and a few other people here that know people who work closely with that club or are employees there have told us Zeke hit him, or the fact there were no arrests made, or the fact that there was mysteriously no security footage or the fact that no one saw anything in a crowded night club, or the fact that the DJ who was knocked out said he didn’t know who did it but had the where with all to lie to the police and give them false contact information or the fact that the DJ “disappeared” for months afterwards...yeah, Zeke didn’t do it :rolleyes:

Look up the Vegas DJ yourself, he was kicked out of a club and had to be restrained yet again.

He confronted a security guard and initiated physical contact, too bad he didn’t try that with someone his own size, it could have ended up a lot different.

Zeke is nothing but an entitled purse carrying, punk diva bully and I can’t wait until he screws with the wrong person and gets what’s coming to him.

Listen... your description of Zeke fits dozens of athletes. Im not condoning any wrong doing, I just want punishment to be dealt CONSISTENTLY across the board.

Now as far as the alleged club incident... i need to see proof. I don't go by he say or she say. So with all due respect to you, i just need more proof before i cast judgement on another person.

With that said, why do the public get all up in arms when todays athletes do immature stuff??? These are guys in their early 20's. They are still growing up and maturing.

How many old great HOFs used to get into bar fights before and after games??? How many players of yesteryear played in actual games drunk or with hangovers????

Why do people act like players behaving immature is some new plague that just started the last 20 years??? The old great former athletes in 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, etc did just as much dirt, if not WORSE in their time....