Emmitt Smith tells how TO causes DC failure.

JordanTaber

Benched
Reaction score
dadymat;2298034 said:
Emmitt: The problemistics in Dallas is that T.O. is demanditating that he get the football....

Stu: preach it dawg

Emmitt:an the longer this situational type stuff keeps happnin the Cowboys will not be a dominational football team

:lmao:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dadymat;2298034 said:
Emmitt: The problemistics in Dallas is that T.O. is demanditating that he get the football....

Emmitt:an the longer this situational type stuff keeps happnin the Cowboys will not be a dominational football team
:lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Watching the game I got the feeling that the game was getting in the way of espn covering the apparent ongoing demise of the cowboys started by owens.

lol

Owens has his radio show tomorrow night. It will be interesting to hear what he says.

Espn is absolutely cuckoo. They are rooting for owens to be a malcontent and actually go nuts.

Its a pretty sad state of affairs for espn when that is all they can find to talk about. The bills and titans are 4-0, the skins beat us in our house. Talk about that, those are real stories.

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
ES is such a good guy. Apparently ESPN decided to give up on the story.

:laugh2:

sorry .... no more breaking news...

However... keep watching...satan may show up soon.

Boysboy

Reaction score
StarKist;2298063 said:
ES is such a good guy. Apparently ESPN decided to give up on the story.

:laugh2:

You mean they said NOTHING about it?? Decided to watch Larry King instead.

jimmy40

Reaction score
theebs;2298053 said:
Watching the game I got the feeling that the game was getting in the way of espn covering the apparent ongoing demise of the cowboys started by owens.

lol

Owens has his radio show tomorrow night. It will be interesting to hear what he says.

Espn is absolutely cuckoo. They are rooting for owens to be a malcontent and actually go nuts.

Its a pretty sad state of affairs for espn when that is all they can find to talk about. The bills and titans are 4-0, the skins beat us in our house. Talk about that, those are real stories.

So when ESPN led every show talking about TO when he melted down in Philly you didn't watch?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
*Shrugs* This isn't surprising. They've been waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and pushing and pushing and pushing this crap for his entire time in Dallas now. They're doing everything they can in order to get the TO blows up on Dallas story they've been dying to have.

Honestly if I were TO right now I'd simply refuse to talk to the media anymore. If they want to try and do this crap I'd simply stop talking to them.

Boysboy

Reaction score
jimmy40;2298066 said:
So when ESPN led every show talking about TO when he melted down in Philly you didn't watch?

His point was that the 3 surprise teams of the NFL, the 4-0 Bills/Titans and the 3-1 Skins who smacked us in our house...they SHOULD have made more headlines out of them, but chose not to give them an ounce of credit.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
jimmy40;2298066 said:

Actually I really didnt.

I really cant stand the guy. When he was in philly his talent scared the daylights out of me. But I am totally dis-interested in his nonsense.

I really didnt watch.

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
dadymat;2298034 said:

:lmao2: :lmao2:

Boysboy

Reaction score
StarKist;2298109 said:

Thanks! This is HILARIOUS nonetheless. They tried to suck us in, only for nothing.

*shrugs* I guess everyone found the Ravens/Steelers game to be BORING. I sure did.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
its coming up.

They are going to show the countdown stuff. I didnt see any of it. I hope they show berman saying its not to late for us to rebuild!!!!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
dadymat;2298034 said:

Emmitt:an the longer this situational type stuff keeps happnin the Cowboys
will not be a dominational football team

:lmao: Great transcription.... lol

I love "dominational" :lmao: :lmao:

"cause when he run"
no singular or plural distinction by Emmitt

Boysboy

Reaction score
theebs;2298116 said:
its coming up.

They are going to show the countdown stuff. I didnt see any of it. I hope they show berman saying its not to late for us to rebuild!!!!

Either way-they wait until eveyone GOES TO BED to start saying stuff about it.

I'm watching AC360 on CNN instead. This economic crisis we're in is WAY more important than what TO/MeO said.

WG5516

Reaction score
I agree with them a little bit, TO just needs to just shut up. PERIOD!!! Let his play on the field speak for itself.

Summary:

They didn't say too much bad, basically that he needs to shut up and that Jerry needs to step in and "nip it in the bud" before it gets out of hand. They said you could hear it in Romo's comments that he was shocked by what Owens had said...

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
theebs;2298116 said:
its coming up.

Sadly, they failed to even replay TO's comments.

And when Tom Jackson mentioned that Romo looked "shocked" at what TO had said, they also failed to replay his "shocked" expression so that we could judge for ourselves.

Pathetic.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I just watched it and.

I actually agree with keyshawn and carter. Cant stand either of them but keyshawn said something that laufenberg has said for awhile. Press T.O. and he struggles and then gives in.

Keyshawn showed the plays where springs really had his hand on him and owens was lazy and struggling.

Laufenberg said last night that Owens struggled and then mentally checked out.

If owens blows this season, I will be sick.

Hopefully someone can set owens straight.

All this can be cured by taking away owens ability to speak after games. He is not the coach or the qb, he doesnt have to have a press conference to himself. Simply dont let him and the problems go away.

and if I were romo, I wouldnt talk to the media for a long time because all their going to do come wednesday is drive him crazy about owens.

It would be best for the team if owens and romo just simply stopped talking to the media.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
DaGreek08;2298140 said:
More Cowboys bashing. I guess Keyshawn can catch 20 balls in a gm. Cool.

Yeah I remember when he made that gamechanging catch when he was with Carolina and we played them... oh wait he dropped that one... never mind lol