End the Mike White experiment *merged*

Blake

Reaction score
In all seriousness, Mike White should have his agent immediately get on the phone with Vince Mcmahon
Strike while the iron's hot.

Sydla

Reaction score
I wouldn't say zero. Usually, I agree guys that really have it shine, even with backups, bit that's my point, the backups have been so awful, that may not be possible. Though, he had a few good throws in there.

Rush played with backups and showed more skill than White and played better.

White stinks. Why do people have trouble just admitting that?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Rush played with backups and showed more skill than White and played better.

White stinks. Why do people have trouble just admitting that?
Rush did not play with the SAME backups. That just furthers my point.

Let Dak play with those 2nd half guys and we'll see the excuses fly.

Sydla

Reaction score
Rush did not play with the SAME backups. That just furthers my point.

You really have all the excuses for White. But if we are going to play this game, White also got to face crappier backups than Rush did.

Look die on this hill if you must, but White is just not a good QB and him playing with starters won’t change that.

Sydla

Reaction score
i didnt see rush being good out there.

the darn were some people watching ?

I don’t think people are arguing Rush looked really good out there. I think they are arguing that he looked good in the context of comparing him to White.

For one game, there’s no question who the QB2 should be from what is on our roster.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
You really have all the excuses for White. But if we are going to play this game, White also got to face crappier backups than Rush did.

Look die on this hill if you must, but White is just not a good QB and him playing with starters won’t change that.
And the 49ers 3rd stringers are clearly much better than ours. Their 2nd stringers not so much.

That may be true that he sucks and would suck with the starters, but it sure would be nice to see that and not 1.5 seconds before pressure 70% of the time.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Our QBs suck. Each one is below average for their position on the depth chart. It's a pathetic group, which is odd considering how great we are at evaluating talent these days.

On the bright side, just imagine how much worse this would be if we didn't have Will McClay.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Our QBs suck. Each one is below average for their position on the depth chart. It's a pathetic group, which is odd considering how great we are at evaluating talent these days.

On the bright side, just imagine how much worse this would be if we didn't have Will McClay.

You just referred to Dak as “below average”.

You’re slipping.

Closet Dak lover.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Do you wish to ignore the first and pretend it wasn't complete nonsense?
Do you not understand the first and 2nd are a part of the same thought? You guys are acting like he literally meant the 49ers got a TD off a Dak pass.

Blake

Reaction score
Do you not understand the first and 2nd are a part of the same thought? You guys are acting like he literally meant the 49ers got a TD off a Dak pass.

Maybe the point you're missing is that Erod completely lied about it being a "pick six". That kills his credibility for the second, third, and fourth sentence, etc..

If that's not how he meant it, he should phrase it exactly like he means it and not fabricate his own reality.