Eric Scott Jr. took his tattoo game to a new level

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
No problem with the tat. If he used anesthesia that’s weak. Pain is part of the process don’t want the pain don’t start the process.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I can understand being wary of fully tatted people, but one interaction with them will usually put you at ease, because most of them only have the ink for the art.
Of course! I used to be boys with a guy who owned 2 tattoo parlors in Brooklyn. That said, he WAS in those streets for real, for real. So...while he was cool...he was also street.

To your point though, many folks just love the art.

But here's the main point: People who get tats will claim it's "for me". POPPYCOCK. For a select few - and I've met them - that is true. But tattoos are ways to communicate through art on your skin...and many RELISH in communicating via the art on their skin. Well, I'm allowed to INTERPRET that communication based on my spidey senses.

For example, Dak is a duck-walking, slew-footed guy who was probably teased about it as he was growing up. He "embraced" this pain and got Daffy on his foot. OK...but - if my assessment is true - he's communicating an insecurity TO ME.

And lastly...Dak IS in a gang...just a legal one. And after every crushing offseason loss, he gets a new tattoo...much like a girl who gets a new tat after every breakup. It DOES say something...although it can be misinterpreted.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well, if you must know...if I see someone with a extravagant religious garb on I get nausea...the unctuousness is too much. Too many tattoos...yep...that's on the watch list.

We all profile people - I'm black FYI - you just want it to be based on CHARACTER DECISIONS and not false positives. Most strippers and gang-bangers are full of tats. Having a few or many doesn't make a person one of them...but if you are willing to wear the uniform, I'm going to keep one eye open...unless I know you. I grew up in the streets so my list is longer than that but...those who know...KNOW.

Team logos? Nah...I'm not worried then. Though I would probably think a person lame for placing someone else's brand on their body...and it's no coincidence that it's LITERALLY what was done to slaves.
Shame on you for being a brother and profiling……if you scared go to church.

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
And lastly...Dak IS in a gang...just a legal one. And after every crushing offseason loss, he gets a new tattoo...much like a girl who gets a new tat after every breakup. It DOES say something...although it can be misinterpreted.
Dak when his 10-year extension is over:

The Most Tattooed Person in the World - Tattooing 101

plymkr

Reaction score
So how exactly would u honor your parents, have u thought about that? Names?
I would use their initials and date of birth and then date of death. Probably somewhere close to my heart or on my heart. I wouldn’t make it too big because I still got that fear of needles going on. Something small but it shows that they mean everything to me and they’re always on my heart.

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
Every player that has gotten the 8hr tattoo treatment has followed it up witha career year.

SquidwardTentacles

Reaction score
Do you refuse to put pictures on your walls too?
It's not necessarily about "individuality", but more about expressing your likes/beliefs/etc., or just because you find something pretty.

Just because you don't understand it, that doesn't invalidate it.
I don't have the power to invalidate any of his decisions. My understanding of his decision has no bearing on anything.

If he wants to be a simple trend follower, he has the right. He can fit right in with the millions of others "expressing their likes/beliefs" in the same way.

SquidwardTentacles

Reaction score
lots of tats, flexing, crowing like a rooster after a single tackle, dancing around like an idiot, ...........all proven play enhancers. Guaranteed gold jacket.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't have the power to invalidate any of his decisions. My understanding of his decision has no bearing on anything.

If he wants to be a simple trend follower, he has the right. He can fit right in with the millions of others "expressing their likes/beliefs" in the same way.
I've designed 20 or 30 tattoos for people, and I tell them I won't do it unless there's some type of meaning to it. I won't design any of that tribal crap or barbed wire, that guys get to look like they're bad. If you don't even know what it represents, you're an idiot to get branded with it. I've heard of people getting Chinese characters, just because it looked cool, then it turned out to mean "Coca-Cola", or something stupid like that.

My favorite was one my niece asked me for. She wanted me to draw, "I love you to the moon and back", in her deceased brother's handwriting, with a picture of a moon. It was a very simple drawing, but the depth was heartwarming.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Shame on you for being a brother and profiling……if you scared go to church.
Human beings profile. Shame on you for being too ethnically loyal aka a-you-know-what...to accept this nugget of truth.

And yeah...who said scared? YOU DID. People who are in the streets know you can't get caught with your feet up. Lames don't know this so...they make clumsy assumptions.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
So what city is that supposed to be on his chest? Doesn't quite look like Dallas to me. Well, then again I'm used to the skyline as you could see it from Oakcliff back in the day.