Erin Andrews replacing Pam Oliver on Fox #1 NFL team

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Changing them out every few years is probably the better way to go no matter what IMO.

It's probably not that easy to find a real attractive woman who has a personality and can talk football intelligently and do player interviews. You have to hire someone who's going to be taken seriously or they'll get panned by the critics. It took Andrews 14 years to get to this point.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Yeah I know. It's not like you can't walk down the street or go to your local mall AND SEE SOMETHING THAT LOOKS WAY BETTER THAN THAT. Stop overrating this chick. She's average at best.

Gheesh, relax dude, ... I didn't overrate her, ... I didn't say much of anything about her.

I just think she is a natural, down-home, country looking girl, who looks real good without even trying that hard to do so.

I like Brooke Burke too, .. does that bother you? LOL

CCBoy

Reaction score
Gheesh, relax dude, ... I didn't overrate her, ... I didn't say much of anything about her.

I just think she is a natural, down-home, country looking girl, who looks real good without even trying that hard to do so.

I'm not ashamed to admit that Raquel Welch still is very enticing to myself...

mldardy

Reaction score

LOL yes you did. You posted a picture as if to say what man would turn this beautiful woman down. Please don't insult my intelligence. Down home country girl? Really? LOL. You''re still overrating her.

As for your Brooke Burke comment. Don't be an idiot man. Stick to the topic at hand. I don't care if you like Brooke Burke or not and you sound pretty desperate.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Brian Billick as #2? I have to mute the TV half the time he's broadcasting, what a turd of a decision.

And yes, Erin Andrews is good looking. She isn't all that and a bag of chips though.

EGTuna

Reaction score
I like how in those pro-biotic commercials, Erin Andrews has a t-shirt with her name and number on the back. Because people do that when playing pick-up sports.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Brian Billick as #2? I have to mute the TV half the time he's broadcasting, what a turd of a decision.

And yes, Erin Andrews is good looking. She isn't all that and a bag of chips though.
I should've noted in that post that it was old. Billick has since departed from Fox Sports since that article was written in January.

However, the OP does note that she's working the #2 with two guys I'm not sure I've ever seen work a game before. The names don't sound all that familar.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Women don't go to malls. :rolleyes:

Sounds like you are talking about yourself hunting for teenage girls if that is what you think about when you are talking about malls.

I want to believe he's yanking your chain, as the saying goes.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Let's get everyones opinion who do you think is more attractive Michelle Beisner or Erin Andrews? I've never seen either one in person but in my opinion Andrews looks like she needs less makeup than Beisner to look good. I don't want to say Beisner would look scary without makeup but she looks like she needs a little more maintenance to keep up her appearance than Andrews. I've seen some pics of Andrews without makeup (can't find any of Beisner) and although she looks plan she's still recognizable. I'm not sure Beisner would be recognizable.

mldardy

Reaction score
I think he is, because your posts seem so serious about it. But that's jmo.

Well if someone is constantly attacking you especially about a serious subject like Teenage girls I think I need to take that seriously. I can't tell whether someone is joking on a message board unless they actually tell you they are. With the constant responses he's taking it seriously I'm just responding.