Erin Andrews replacing Pam Oliver on Fox #1 NFL team

mldardy

Reaction score
I think he is, because your posts seem so serious about it. But that's jmo.

Look I'm not going to go back and forth but if someone is joking it's hard to tell on a message board. He needs to come out and say so because saying something like that about teenage girls is not a joking matter. That doesn't sound like joking to me.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Look I'm not going to go back and forth but if someone is joking it's hard to tell on a message board. He needs to come out and say so because saying something like that about teenage girls is not a joking matter. That doesn't sound like joking to me.

I was jabbing you, but you deserved it. Making a big deal about her looks. She's very attractive for her age. It's just dumb to make an issue of it like you did.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Well, as I said, it seemed to me to be joking.. As for the teenage girl reference, I personally think it's obvious he's referencing the fact that teenagers spend alot of time at the mall.

But again, that's jmo.

mldardy

Reaction score
I was jabbing you, but you deserved it. Making a big deal about her looks. She's very attractive for her age. It's just dumb to make an issue of it like you did.

Yeah right. I don't believe you at all and I will be ignoring you from now on. You are a huge pain in the *** and you need to know the difference between Your and You're. Go do some research on that instead of trying to bait people. And you also have some serious issues to accuse someone of looking out for teenage girls. That was not necessary at all.

I said what I said about Erin Andrews. It's my opinion if you don't like it get over it

mldardy

Reaction score
Well, as I said, it seemed to me to be joking.. As for the teenage girl reference, I personally think it's obvious he's referencing the fact that teenagers spend alot of time at the mall.

But again, that's jmo.

Seriously get off my back.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Yeah right. I don't believe you at all and I will be ignoring you from now on. You are a huge pain in the *** and you need to know the difference between Your and You're. Go do some research on that instead of trying to bait people. And you also have some serious issues to accuse someone of looking out for teenage girls. That was not necessary at all.

I said what I said about Erin Andrews. It's my opinion if you don't like it get over it

Something about letting cooler heads prevail...or taking one's football and go pouting home.

There's a game to be played, and unless Lucy keeps swiping the ball, plenty of opportunity to kick the ol' ball around...

CCBoy

Reaction score
Get off your back? lmao You QUOTED me... twice as a matter of fact. That usually means you want a response of some kind.

Can you please twitch your nose and make me 18 again...I'd be rich, happy, and good looking now.

mldardy

Reaction score
Get off your back? lmao You QUOTED me... twice as a matter of fact. That usually means you want a response of some kind.

No you quoted me or responded to me initially. I had every right to respond the way that I did like I'm supposed to know he's joking and then here you come taking sides and butting in on the situation.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No you quoted me or responded to me initially. I had every right to respond the way that I did like I'm supposed to know he's joking and then here you come taking sides and butting in on the situation.

Taking sides? Child please. I actually agree with your take re: Erin, but having posted with speeds on CZ for awhile, I just believed he was joking. And more than likely if you weren't so invested in your opinion, you might have taken a step back and said, he MIGHT've been joking. Instead, you continued to be extra serious and hypersensitive about it all, so I thought I might chime in. So since this is a discussion board, anyone, including myself, can dip in and out of topics, at will, as long as it's within the guidelines. I can AND will but in as I please.

For the record, I quoted you once... you quoted me twice in response, which is why I responded, because I was going to let you make it on the first quote.

Now with ALL of that being said, I'm going to move on from the silliness that I unfortunately engaged myself in. Carry on...

speedkilz88

Reaction score

Dude seriously. Take a break, take a pill, take a drink. Call your shrink. Something.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
I like both ladies. But, its the nature of the business. It will happen the same way to Erin in 10 years or so.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Taking sides? Child please. I actually agree with your take re: Erin, but having posted with speeds on CZ for awhile, I just believed he was joking. And more than likely if you weren't so invested in your opinion, you might have taken a step back and said, he MIGHT've been joking. Instead, you continued to be extra serious and hypersensitive about it all, so I thought I might chime in. So since this is a discussion board, anyone, including myself, can dip in and out of topics, at will, as long as it's within the guidelines. I can AND will but in as I please.

For the record, I quoted you once... you quoted me twice in response, which is why I responded, because I was going to let you make it on the first quote.

Now with ALL of that being said, I'm going to move on from the silliness that I unfortunately engaged myself in. Carry on...

Funny thing is I prefer long brown hair. I was ribbing him for making a big deal about it.

mldardy

Reaction score

If you quoted me once then don't act like it was me who started it. And yes you were taking sides child please. You immediately went to he's joking with you and continued to do so over and over. That would be taking sides.

Oh I'm just joking or am I can you tell.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Ok, i understand you guys are spoiled when it comes to the best of the best. She is still a very fit pretty woman. Maybe not special dream pretty, but c'mon guys.

Are you from the UK? Just curious

CCBoy

Reaction score
Are you from the UK? Just curious

Just for jollies...have you ever been across the pond and put a quarter down below the dart board at a pub?

Oh, and if you can't hit a three inch circle with those darts...stick to pool. You'll pay for fewer drafts that way.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Just for jollies...have you ever been across the pond and put a quarter down below the dart board at a pub?

Oh, and if you can't hit a three inch circle with those darts...stick to pool. You'll pay for fewer drafts that way.

No sir, I have not:D Just notice the "fit" term is used there to describe women.