Erin Andrews replacing Pam Oliver on Fox #1 NFL team

CCBoy

Reaction score
Take me, I'm ready to do sidelines...
brunhilde.jpg

...but I still prefer:

...but for the record, the top was a Norwegian Viking Queen.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Take me, I'm ready to do sidelines...
brunhilde.jpg

...but I still prefer:

...but for the record, the top was a Norwegian Viking Queen.

Welch is ageless, still a fox at 100 or whatever she is now...laughing at the queen:D

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
LOL yes you did. You posted a picture as if to say what man would turn this beautiful woman down. Please don't insult my intelligence. Down home country girl? Really? LOL. You''re still overrating her.
As for your Brooke Burke comment. Don't be an idiot man. Stick to the topic at hand. I don't care if you like Brooke Burke or not and you sound pretty desperate.

LOL, ... I was going to respond to this, but after reading your other posts, and your interaction with WG and others, .. I think I'll pass.

Carry on, .. I'm good.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Rosie O'Donnell grazing on the sidelines wouldn't do much for ratings. Had CBS hired her games in Cleveland would be interesting watching the dog pound tossing her biscuits.

I was joking. Rosie's not ever going to do any sports broadcasting if I had to guess.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Whew!
Sunday football just got better. I bet the players are thankful as well.

Erin!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Sideline reporters add so little value.

I agree accept when the sideliners report on an injury. But since we must half sideline reports, I am glad Erin and not Pam will be there.
But Pam will still half a job so good luck to you Pam.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I find it funny that some are knocking her looks, she's a pretty woman. I don't know, maybe everyone on here dates models.

Erin Andrews is pretty... Is she stunningly beautiful as I've seen some go ga-ga after? No. But she's pretty enough for the job.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
I find it funny that some are knocking her looks, she's a pretty woman. Or I don't know, maybe everyone on here dates models (totally the case).

I agree that she is pretty, but some don't think so.

I find her an extremely attractive woman actually.

Not everyone does, .. and the earth spins on.

dstovall5

Reaction score

Of course, but I also think some here are completely exaggerating. "average at best", lol ok.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

To each his own but even the guys who think she's average wouldn't be disappointed if they had to go out with her. I got stuck on a date back in college with a short, fat hispanic chick. I was doing a favor for a friend who still owes me by the way. I asked him what she looked like he hesitated and said she was a little heavy but it appeared she was just retaining a little water.

When I saw her she must have been holding more water than Hoover Dam. She said she was glad we didn't set the date up a week earlier because she had diarrhea. :oops: Then she said in a very heavy Spanish accent that it gave her a real bad case of the sheeeets…be still my heart!

dstovall5

Reaction score
To each his own but even the guys who think she's average wouldn't be disappointed if they had to go out with her. I got stuck on a date back in college with a short, fat hispanic chick. I was doing a favor for a friend who still owes me by the way. I asked him what she looked like he hesitated and said she was a little heavy but it appeared she was just retaining a little water.

When I saw her she must have been holding more water than Hoover Dam. She said she was glad we didn't set the date up a week earlier because she had diarrhea. :oops: Then she said in a very heavy Spanish accent that it gave her a real bad case of the sheeeets…be still my heart!

T.M.I.

rynochop

Reaction score
I tend to agree, most the time they don't, but few times they do, like on some injuries. But the stupid questions of coaches going into half time, or coming out. Just all generic crap.
I could do without that.

Erin sure parlayed her video incident into something better...LOL...often I wonder if it was a setup....j/k
Obviously she has been working her way up to better things for a long time before that incident. But it didn't hurt matters.

But I like the change, I had nothing against Pam Oliver, and would have been perfectly fine if she stayed. But sometimes it's nice just to have a change.

yeah..ive questioned that vudeo incident sine it happened.ha