News: ESPN: Bucs still don't know why Randy Gregory never reported

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I don't know if it's related or not but he's suing the nfl for discrimination. He's been taking dronabinol to treat his social anxiety disorder and the nfl has been fining him for testing positive for THC which is in dronabinol. The fines are over $500K.
This is the only part that concerns me when it comes to Gregory's health. If he truly has a social anxiety disorder where the components of cannabis in a pill or liquid state help him deal with his health issue, the NFL should seriously look into whether allowing a controlled substance by medical observation be allowed.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
Notice how many teams knew to cut Gregory in short order? Yet Jerruh hung on for how long?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
forget football politics, i hope Randy personally is okay in his mental health.

people either forget or don't care if he's battled depression and anxiety disorders

dunno if he even wants to play football again .. but its far more important to get his mental health back again.
Exactly what I said brother...

Post in thread 'ESPN: Bucs still don't know why Randy Gregory never reported' https://cowboyszone.com/threads/esp...y-gregory-never-reported.526217/post-13662099

bigE79

Reaction score
I was gonna clean my room until I got high
I was gonna get up and find the broom, but then I got high
My room is still messed up and I know why

'Cause I got high!
Because I got high!
Because I got high!

I was gonna go to class before I got high
I could'a cheated and I could'a passed, but I got high, uh, uh
Now I’m taking it next semester and I know why

'Cause I got high!
Because I got high!

Because I got high!
With Jay and silent Bob.. classic video

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Notice how many teams knew to cut Gregory in short order? Yet Jerruh hung on for how long?
The only team that could be considered to have cut him is the Bucs just now. But he didn't report and they just signed him a few months ago.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Got stoned and forgot he had work. He made peanuts until 2022. Between 2022 and 2023 he made 28 million dollars. Signs with bucs for 3 million. He will show at some point maybe. Gotta get that 3 million. Will be his last year. JJ carried him for a lot of years and paid him.

quickccc

Reaction score
Wasted potential. Always surprised teams still take chances on him.
we dodged a bullet with Gregory camp not wanting to sign here with the clause conditions in our contract.

Denver jumped in front of us, Gregory accepted, and the rest (remaining?) of his career is now recorded history.

Couldn't stick with SB contending Niners either, who were looking for edge help... (including Chase Young)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
rHtzetW.gif

Zman5

Reaction score
He didn't report because recreational marijuana isn't legal in Florida. He probably only wants to play for a team that is located in a state where marijuana is legal.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
He didn't report because recreational marijuana isn't legal in Florida. He probably only wants to play for a team that is located in a state where marijuana is legal.
You got a point here. But I went and looked. He wasn't traded to the Bucs. He signed with them. This is what happens when you're a habitual mota smoker. Sometimes you don't use your brain when making decisions like that one when you're stoned to the bone.