News: ESPN: Claiborne demoted, skips walk-through

Nav22

Reaction score
Cornerback Morris Claiborne skipped the Cowboys' walk-through practice and angrily left the club's Valley Ranch training facility Tuesday after being informed that Orlando Scandrick was replacing him in the starting lineup, multiple sources told ESPN.

The Cowboys could fine Claiborne for missing the practice or conduct detrimental to the team.

Claiborne's demotion came a few hours after Jerry Jones said on his weekly radio show that the third-year cornerback had not been worth the sixth pick of the 2012 in the draft, which Dallas moved up to acquire.

--------------------------------------------
Mods: I don't have the link but will provide it when it becomes available.

Added link: http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story...iborne-dallas-cowboys-hears-lineup-news-bolts

Last edited by a moderator:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cornerback Morris Claiborne skipped the Cowboys' walk-through practice and angrily left the club's Valley Ranch training facility Tuesday after being informed that Orlando Scandrick was replacing him in the starting lineup, multiple sources told ESPN.

The Cowboys could fine Claiborne for missing the practice or conduct detrimental to the team.

Claiborne's demotion came a few hours after Jerry Jones said on his weekly radio show that the third-year cornerback had not been worth the sixth pick of the 2012 in the draft, which Dallas moved up to acquire.

Until you have a link, it's a rumor. So far, haven't seen a thing on twitter about it.

dstovall5

Reaction score
Well that's not good, I agree the guy hasn't lived up to expectations, but lets be real here. Our defense isn't that good, we can use all the help we can get even if he's a 3rd/4th string CB. I hope Claiborne doesn't turn into that guy who tries to split the locker room or something, because that's the last thing we need.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Un real. Way to build confidence in the guy jurrha.

really? you blame jerry for this and nothing else. the guy sucks. keeping him on the field is lying to him about it. a lot of the problems are from his technique and he has shown poor technique. and its not fair to the rest of the team to have to deal with him because he is the 6th pick of the draft. if jerry did one thing right. its this.

dstovall5

Reaction score

Where did you get this information if there's no link available?

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
really? you blame jerry for this and nothing else. the guy sucks. keeping him on the field is lying to him about it. a lot of the problems are from his technique and he has shown poor technique. and its not fair to the rest of the team to have to deal with him because he is the 6th pick of the draft. if jerry did one thing right. its this.

He's not playing great every one knows that. But the ring leader drafted him when he did. Now he's going to do what he does best.
Make a circus out of it. Don't you wish Jerry would just shut up? I wish he would disappear. Garret handled the questions just right.
Jerry didn't need to expand on it.
And I blame jerry for way more than this trust me.