ESPN: Cowboys and Zeke Open to Reunion

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He has a fair point. Anyone being critical of a decision made by the front office or coaching staff is often labeled “hating,” “whining,” “crying” by the usual crowd. It’s done as a means to an end. To attempt to end or lessen negative posts.

Actual football talk is going to mix with lots of emotion from the typical “fan.” The board should encourage passion for team performance from its fans. You could try throwing up some actual football talk threads to see if people can give you more of the content you want to see on the board.
I did not say hating.
And there have been plenty of topics, mostly created about one person with the intent to get the same old stuff. And it happens.

You seen them, as every thread turns into the same stuff With the same type of posts.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Zeke had incredible football IQ and is willing to do the dirty work in pass pro.

You hit on a second or third-round RB and Zeke is going to be a great mentor. He knows his lead back days are done.
He is also a hell of a snapper!

vig454

Reaction score
first of all can you be more dramatic?? listen New England brought him in are they failed franchise?

if we're bringing the guy in on a veteran minimum not counting on him to be a savior and he's just a role player he might be good addition.,

BTW I believe everybody who mocked the fact that zeke only had 900 yards and 12 touchdowns as if it'd be no problem for Tony Pollard hmmm in fact now know that Tony Pollard wasn't any better for $10 million we got some really bad production from Tony when you compare him to a guy on one leg with 20 times the mileage on his legs was able to still be a good short yardage guy and put up a lot of touchdowns oh and much better blocker.. which again everyone around here said it was unfair to poor Tony because he in the same situations would score all those touchdowns as well and apparently

according to Maury , that was a lie LOL

I don't think anybody is concerning themselves with fact that zeke would be the main guy again he would not he'd be part of a rotation with lots of teams have if he could still block like he could he has short yardage runs tough at the goal line we missed that last year and we're also gonna draft a guy so if this is just a another option in the running back room I don't have a problem with it... Although I can say I I can care less whether they do it or not do it...
:facepalm::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

darealvelle

Reaction score
I wouldn’t mind zeke coming back as a third down short yard back. Even for pass pro. I swear this fan base is something else. All this bad talk about zeke when this team coaching staff ran him down to the core. “Oh it was the money” he got in his contract but then again, you all get mad every time one of our top players get paid or when it’s time for them to get paid. I seeing it now with parsons and lamb.

Blitzen

Reaction score
I did not say hating.
And there have been plenty of topics, mostly created about one person with the intent to get the same old stuff. And it happens.

You seen them, as every thread turns into the same stuff With the same type of posts.

Pretty much going to happen in the off-season when the topic is in limbo. It’s a far reaching decision and will define this off-season and at least the next two likely. It will get tons of publicity and forum attention until he leaves or gets extended.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Zeke is getting his meal prepared. About to start eating once again. Feed the beast. Zeke is hungry...

qTltqn.gif

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The conventional wisdom is tha RBs are found in FA and late around picks.
I believe we pick
1. DE
2. LB
3. QB
4. NT
5. RB
Rounds 6-7 who cares?
That's fans' conventional wisdom. It's not draft reality. Draft reality is if you take a running back late, you are much more likely to end up with a Deuce Vaughn-type production than Isaiah Pacheco. I don't understand why that seems lost on a lot of our fans. I guess maybe some are looking so much at the exceptions that it causes them to ignore the rule.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Loved "prime" young Zeke.
Present day Zeke is washed.

Come on man.
yeah but he is cheap now !! lol
He is daks buddy.
I bet dowdle doesnt like it.

he can probably still sell jerseys.
he can play center lol , he has game experience !!

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
I mean, why not? This season will be comedy gold, anyway. Daddy&Son aren't taking it seriously, so why should we?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He has a fair point. Anyone being critical of a decision made by the front office or coaching staff is often labeled “hating,” “whining,” “crying” by the usual crowd. It’s done as a means to an end. To attempt to end or lessen negative posts.

Actual football talk is going to mix with lots of emotion from the typical “fan.” The board should encourage passion for team performance from its fans. You could try throwing up some actual football talk threads to see if people can give you more of the content you want to see on the board.
Thank you! I was beginning to go nuts there for awhile. I was trying to dig it out, I wish I could have said it as perfectly as you just did. It might have went better.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yeah but he is cheap now !! lol
He is daks buddy.
I bet dowdle doesnt like it.

he can probably still sell jerseys.
he can play center lol , he has game experience !!
Um I think he showed he can;t play center...at all! :laugh:

However...we can go cheap on the o-line and have him chipping defensive linemen again!