ESPN: Cowboys and Zeke Open to Reunion

SoCalBoy

Reaction score
I truly hope this is not the reason we end up not drafting a running back until the later rounds. We need young talent at the position. If they want to bring back Elliott, that's fine, but do it as a complement or competition instead of as the headliner.
We will be drafting a running back on day two. Book it.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Saw this today and didn't see it posted yet. Yay or Nay? To me it would be a tough sell, but there's not a lot in the RB room right now and apparently its not a strong RB class.

Debate...

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...boys-rb-ezekiel-elliott-open-possible-reunion
What is the problem? You stupidly let Elliott 12 rushing TDs walk out the door. He goes to NE, is the leading pass receiver, scores 5 TDs (3 rush 2 pass), and puts up 642 yds rushing in a back up roll.

Then the Jonesboys kept a RB,coming off a leg injury, that never carried the load on any football level, that only gave you 6 rushing TDs, and 0 rec. TDs as a full time starter last year.

Just another Jerry Dumbo GM Jones dumbo football decision.

Cmac

Reaction score
......Always need Fall Guys to mask the issues. A must have in the Standard Operating Procedures.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
facepalm.gif
:laugh:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well sir, with all due respect..I was asking about what YOU...consider "football talk" that ISN"T the "same repeated stuff".

What do we have NOW...that is interesting football talk ...that we haven't talked about before? Seems very thin pickens about now.

But as I asked you...what do you suggest?

More proof that I can't seem to make my thoughts clear to people. Shrug.
As I said, you know what it is.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Maybe be a sumo wrestler sat on a ball. And reshaped it. Then someone kicked it away thinking well this ball is ruined.
Therefore football was invented.
lmao...and then the sumo wrestler became a nose tackle. I thought I was the only one who smoked weed!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As I said..I do NOT know what you want to talk about that is SO football related, but not has not been repeated stuff.

Not sure How I can make myself any clearer. It must be me that's nuts.
Start reading the thread from the beginning, of you did not do so.
Then see my posts.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Start reading the thread from the beginning, of you did not do so.
Then see my posts.
You'd think it would be easier to just say...after 3 replies.

Good lord....why do people make it so hard.

Fine..I will read every single comment in this thread...then try to determine your general intent of how you want the forum ran from whatever comments you have here from whatever replies you have made.

Up to me to parse how you want it run, rather than you just simply saying it.

I don't like games.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You'd think it would be easier to just say...after 3 replies.

Good lord....why do people make it so hard.

Fine..I will read every single comment in this thread...then try to determine your general intent of how you want the forum ran from whatever comments you have here from whatever replies you have made.

Up to me to parse how you want it run, rather than you just simply saying it.

I don't like games.
Really, you are the one playing games here.
Now you just want to argue over it as usual.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not arguing I just want you to clearly say what you mean. You refuse to do it.

Something isn't right....why wouldn't you just clearly say what you mean instead of these weird cryptic stuff.

I think you want to say something you think you can't or don;t want to say. Then accuse ME of "arguing"?

If you'd just SAY...we wouldn't be doing this still. What the heck man? W

DuncanIso

Reaction score
1-2 year deal. 4 million per.

Minimum 10 rushes a game.

3rd down back.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I'm thinking all is going to stay quiet on the Zeke front for a while. The Cowboys will probably sign him after the draft if no team offers him a deal by then.

Blitzen

Reaction score

He has a fair point. Anyone being critical of a decision made by the front office or coaching staff is often labeled “hating,” “whining,” “crying” by the usual crowd. It’s done as a means to an end. To attempt to end or lessen negative posts.

Actual football talk is going to mix with lots of emotion from the typical “fan.” The board should encourage passion for team performance from its fans. You could try throwing up some actual football talk threads to see if people can give you more of the content you want to see on the board.