News: ESPN - Cowboys paid $2.4m to settle 2015 cheerleaders' voyeurism allegations against Rich Dalrymple

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Reactions: BAT

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Not really. if you think it was really empty. This was a big event with 2000+ people and you want a little privacy, especially if you need to take a dump. You know he gets bombarded everyday with people wanting something or another and the thought of getting cornered in a restroom versus being able to duck into an empty restroom seems plausible. Of course, both things can be true. He did initially want to just use the restroom in privacy, but stumbled into the cheerleaders and decided to take advantage of the situation.

I mean, it's not implausible but I have to make a lot of stretching to make that work. It's not like those access areas are going to be swarmed by fans and personnel during an event like this.

And as an aside it kind of skeeves me out to think of some dude thinking it's ok to sneak off into the Ladies' Lockerroom to take a dump, even if it is empty. Like, not as skeevy as trying to catch a glimpse, but enough that it's just gross.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Unless there's some sort of health emergency, I can't buy that as a valid excuse.

Article says the Men's Bathroom was like 20 feet away, and if you look at the layout of the lockerroom I can't believe it's any easier to get to the lockerroom bathroom.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not really. if you think it was really empty. This was a big event with 2000+ people and you want a little privacy, especially if you need to take a dump. You know he gets bombarded everyday with people wanting something or another and the thought of getting cornered in a restroom versus being able to duck into an empty restroom seems plausible. Of course, both things can be true. He did initially want to just use the restroom in privacy, but stumbled into the cheerleaders and decided to take advantage of the situation.
Do you think he is not aware of what is going on at all times? He didn't "stumble" anywhere.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Do you think he is not aware of what is going on at all times? He didn't "stumble" anywhere.
This is me. I mean, to fully believe it was an accident, I have to believe

• A high ranking executive who is very aware of the preparations for the Luncheon that the cheerleaders are at doesn't consider it a risk that they are in their locker room
  • Even if he was mistaken, would consider it LOW RISK to go use the restroom in there and that they wouldn't come in while he was doing so
  • He had the option of another one 20 feet from the locker room
  • He made it all the way to the partial wall without hearing voices that there were women in there
  • That happened because he was distracted with his phone in hand

I mean I have to throw a lot of assumptions out there to believe him. Not saying it's impossible, but I'm not terrible limber so the stretching is difficult.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can understand the cheerleaders situation but shooting an upskirt of the owner's daughter while the draft is going on is pretty out there. Methinks old Richey plays the "Choke Me" game with the wifey a little too much. Needs the edginess.

And I double checked my list of "Women I Would Take an Upskirt Shot" of and she's not on that list. And it's a really long list!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Remember when this was an upstanding organization?

bc832a469ed25024cf8bd2bfb2044ff6.jpg
latest

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ya know, just when I was complaining about the Cowboys Reality Show, I get this.

Plankton

Reaction score
And after all the allegations, he was allowed to stay on for another six years??? It's weird, but it doesn't sound unbelievable either, right?

Perhaps, being that Dalrymple was Jones' fixer/cleaner, he had a lot of dirt on the boss that Jones didn't want to see the light of day. Not out of the realm of possibility.

Last edited:

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I mean, it's not implausible but I have to make a lot of stretching to make that work. It's not like those access areas are going to be swarmed by fans and personnel during an event like this.

And as an aside it kind of skeeves me out to think of some dude thinking it's ok to sneak off into the Ladies' Lockerroom to take a dump, even if it is empty. Like, not as skeevy as trying to catch a glimpse, but enough that it's just gross.
Honestly, I don't think it's much of a stretch, he wanted to use the restroom had access, but stumbled into that situation and decided to take advantage of it.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
He knows the protocols, there would normally be more than 1 security guard if the cheerleaders were in there and there wasn't one at the door, thinking it's empty, he ducks in to use the restroom. Once he realizes the girls are in there, he makes the very bad decision to take advantage.

Of course, knowing the protocols and that there wasn't a security guard at the door, he thought he had his chance to sneak in and perv out.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Perhaps, being that Dalrymple was Jones' fixer/cleaner, he had a lot of dirt on the boss that Jones didn't want to see the light of day. Not out of the realm of possibility.
More like probability. Anyone think that situation with the strippers was a one off?

And what about what he could tell Booger's wife? Think Booger wants her coming at him with a divorce that would force him to sell the team? "Rich, please don't take photos up my daughter's skirt again but most of all, don't tell my wife what you know".

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He knows the protocols, there would normally be more than 1 security guard if the cheerleaders were in there and there wasn't one at the door, thinking it's empty, he ducks in to use the restroom. Once he realizes the girls are in there, he makes the very bad decision to take advantage.

Of course, knowing the protocols and that there wasn't a security guard at the door, he thought he had his chance to sneak in and perv out.
His problem is who really thinks the cheerleaders are going to make up a story about him? There are other targets if they were playing a game and for a lot more money.

Funny how Booger refuses to be extorted by those two strippers but they're willing to pay 2.4M to make that go away?

I would like to know who blew the ESPN whistle and why now after he's already announced his retirement. What's to gain from this?

I'll say one thing. The Dallas Cowboys organization has a real ESPN problem. Maybe seeking the spotlight carries its own risks?

Reactions: BAT