ESPN: Dez Bryant late, David Irving a no-show on first day for Cowboys vets to report

AmericasTeam81

Reaction score
The media is trolling y'all. They are trying to create the narrative that we are a disfunctional team and out of control. More fake news.

See how easy it is for mass media to create and shape opinions of the masses?

Somewhere, Edward Bernays is smiling.

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
Cowboys team photo to commemorate the start of camp!

animal-house.jpg

RIP Stephen Furst AKA Flounder

Proximo

Reaction score
Is this a life ending deal? No. But this is just one more example of Dez' weak minded bull****. He is one of the highest paid players and should be a team leader.

People want to make excuses for Dez because they love him as a player. If I were Garrett I would suspend Dez for one full quarter out of the first game. It's minor, but it would send a message to him to get his **** together and send a message to the rest of the team that no one is above the rules.

LOL

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Is this a life ending deal? No. But this is just one more example of Dez' weak minded bull****. He is one of the highest paid players and should be a team leader.

People want to make excuses for Dez because they love him as a player. If I were Garrett I would suspend Dez for one full quarter out of the first game. It's minor, but it would send a message to him to get his **** together and send a message to the rest of the team that no one is above the rules.
Yea that would show him. We'd be without Dez and Zeke. Might as well just forfeit the game to the Giants.

Pants

Reaction score
What's true?? I go with 4

1) Dez was late, love him as a Cowboy (fine him if you must)
2) Irving continues to make bad decisions (don't love him as a Cowboy)
3) The sun came up today
4) All of the above

LittleD

Reaction score
What's true?? I go with 4

1) Dez was late, love him as a Cowboy (fine him if you must)
2) Irving continues to make bad decisions (don't love him as a Cowboy)
3) The sun came up today
4) All of the above

What's true? That many NFL players value money, privilege and their own self interests more than the NFL job they have or their obligation to the team and their teammates.

WinnipegBoy22

Reaction score
When you need ratings.....get a story coming out of Cowboy Camp. Example: "Dez passed gas three times before 9:30".
Is that 9:30 am or PM? See we need facts because if it's in the am OK but if it's pm there's no excuse for that and he needs discipline hahaha.

Last edited:

WinnipegBoy22

Reaction score
Agreed, PA. This is the true story. Especially if he's fined. If he isn't, then we know he was cleared, most likely.
This is the real story but because i'm thinking 95 % or more of NFL fans don't know who the heck D Irving is they have to add Dez in the story to get clicks. Still don't think its right on Dez part but even Jimmy made exceptions for his star players.

LittleD

Reaction score
This sounds like me at my job.

That's sad. No wonder all employers don't value employees any longer.
There are a few players on the Cowboys that don't hold such selfish values and Romo & Witten would qualify. There are a few on each team
that seem to put the team always first. Few as they are!

Sage3030

Reaction score
This is the price they pay for being "Americas Team".

As Alan Thicke would say..

You take the good, you take the bad
You take them both and there you have the Cowboys Life, the Cowboys Life

There's a time you got to go and show your growin'
Now you know about the Cowboys Life, the Cowboys Life

When the world never seems to be livin' up to you dreams
And suddenly your finding out the Cowboys Life are all about you

It takes a lot to get 'em right when your learnin' the Cowboys Life, the Cowboys Life...

TIL Alan Thicke wrote the Facts of Life theme song.