ESPN: Don't Be Surprised If Tony Romo Holds The Cowboys Together

Zman5

Reaction score
You certainly gave the impression it was all his fault by saying "Colts got blown out because Luck gave the ball away in those games." If anyone said that about some of the blowouts the Cowboys suffered when Romo had 3 turnovers all hell would break loose. What you're saying is what I've said prior to last season about Romo's 12 playoff/elimination game turnovers to 8 TD's but it resulted in a lot of personal attacks directed my way. I've never put all the blame on Romo for those losses but t's been twisted that I have. You can try tearing Luck down all you want but he has more playoff wins than Romo in only 3 seasons and has gotten the Colts deeper in the playoffs than Romo has ever gotten the Cowboys despite the Cowboys being a much better team than the Colts were last season.

You can't judge how good or bad is by just the win/loss record but he performed while getting that win or loss. If that's the case both Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer is better than Luck.

Luck is a good QB but he isn't some super QB that can make a terrible team a great playoff team. More like he took an average team talent wise and made them a better team. He is good but certainly not miles better than Romo.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You can't judge how good or bad is by just the win/loss record but he performed while getting that win or loss. If that's the case both Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer is better than Luck.

Luck is a good QB but he isn't some super QB that can make a terrible team a great playoff team. More like he took an average team talent wise and made them a better team. He is good but certainly not miles better than Romo.

We've exhausted this. o_O

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Exactamundo.