News: ESPN: Even if Jerry Jones won't say it, Jason Garrett likely on hot seat in 2018

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
I told y’all. Idgit is somewhere crying now I’m sure but it’s obvious Garrett is on thin ice and I’m still open to any bets on that scrub getting canned finally.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I told y’all. Idgit is somewhere crying now I’m sure but it’s obvious Garrett is on thin ice and I’m still open to any bets on that scrub getting canned finally.

I very seriously doubt Garrett is on thin ice? Until Saturday night, Garrett is the reigning NFL coach of the year and I can't remember a NFL coach of the year getting fired 1 year removed from the season he won NFL coach of the year. Real GM's just don't do that, wannabe GM's may, but not real GM's.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
I very seriously doubt Garrett is on thin ice? Until Saturday night, Garrett is the reigning NFL coach of the year and I can't remember a NFL coach of the year getting fired 1 year removed from the season he won NFL coach of the year. Real GM's just don't do that, wannabe GM's may, but not real GM's.
Well luckily we have a wannabe gm to go with the wannabe coach

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
So you're saying there's a chance. :D

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
After hearing Emmit with Steven A. Smith on 1st take this morning, even he said this is do or die for red ball as he calls him this upcoming season. He said he has been there long enough. Like I say, either s--- or get off the potty.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
This is a no brainer for every Cowboy's fan on the planet. Garrett has missed the playoffs in 5 of his 7 full seasons, but Jerry reiterated on his radio show Tuesday that Garrett will return, which technically, is a no brainer.

That said, should Garrett miss the playoffs yet once again in 2018, there is no doubt in my mind Jerry will give him the boot. And to think, most of us (including myself) don't even watch/read nor pay attention to anything pertaining to:espn:.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Garrett is on the hot seat. Emmitt called it https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/24...l-be-fired-if-he-doesnt-improve-114522287/Amp

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Garrett is on the hot seat. Emmitt called it https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/247sports.cSom/nfl/dallas-cowboys/Bolt/Emmitt-Smith-Jason-Garrett-will-be-fired-if-he-doesnt-improve-114522287/Amp

Posted above this, was watching it on 1st take that morning. Also in the car, Adam Shein on maddog had ES on and pretty much said the same. Adam has said thru out the year he didnt think red could lead us to the promise land.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Posted above this, was watching it on 1st take that morning. Also in the car, Adam Shein on maddog had ES on and pretty much said the same. Adam has said thru out the year he didnt think red could lead us to the promise land.
I can see Garrett coaching in the New York after his stint in dallas or Miami.