Video: ESPN GET UP - Rex Ryan: Don't you dare blame Dak! GB ran circles around DQ! Put on a clinic!

Kumbaya

Reaction score
Both Dak and the defense sucked. The issue is if you pay your QB like what Dak is going to get then you MUST not suck.
Hurts led his team to no TDs and all of 9 points. I haven’t heard one Philly fan blaming him for the loss. Is Dak the only QB who gets blamed for a loss, despite throwing for 400 yards and 3 TDs?

I’m still amazed not one Dallas fan I’ve found putting blame on Parsons or someone on the defensive Sadie for doing absolutely nothing and getting beat like a drum. Nooooo, Dak throws one pic6 and let’s put it all on him. How many did CD drop?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I'm mostly disappointed in the defense. Just blown away with how really bad they played. The game was out of reach quickly.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I have seen this all year. Dallas takes the lead, next drive, defense gives up a touchdown or give up points, rarely
a three and out for the other team. And if the other team gets the ball first, rarely ever get a three and out. Usually, your playing from behind because they gave up 7 or 3 points. Defense always starts and end the games poorly. This defense stunk against SF, Miami at the end, Philly, Arizona, Seattle, Green Bay, and Buffalo. At least 7 games, they were not good, but awful. In the playoffs, you cannot let a team get off to a good start. You have to set the tone on defense. They set the tone alright. Put the offense behind and all the pressure is on them to score. Even great teams don't always score the first time they have the ball. Second half, offense gets 3 27-10. What happened next? 35-7 momentum gone. Game over. No stops at all. All the pressure was on the offense from the start of the game. Thanks for nothing defense.
Exactly Jerry doesn't need to wait just tell Dan Quinn it's been real we appreciate your tenure here you've done some great things for us but good luck on on the other side... Not trying to hate on him but just about every one of our losses this year started with the defense that's the number one cause of those losses I don't see why other people don't see it when they weren't creating turnovers they were just average too bad...

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Dak didn't play well at all but I agree with Rex. The MAIN issue was the defense. But I'd rather dak not be here next year but the defense is missing 1-2 huge pieces
+ 1

The D was built for speed. They are not big enough or tough enough.

We have to get bigger, stronger, tougher, and smarter. Stop the run. THEN unleash your speed rushers. Trying to stop the run with tiny players is flat out dumb.

As far as Dak, he has to own the fact he continues to play small in the biggest moments. His play hurt this team badly on Sunday. The D needed him to step up and keep pace and keep GB’s offense on the sideline.

Nope. Dak once again went deer in yge headlights. That’s on him.

Lastly, the coaches. Oh the coaches. For this team to play like that on that stage is INEXCUSABLE. They should bear the majority of the blame.

JJ is systemic. The culture is clearly not primarily concerned with football. Which is why the coaches have to earn their money by holding players accountable and gameplanning effectively, and sandbagging against these kinds of embarrassing letdowns that are caused by poor preparation and a lack of focus.

MM should be fired. But he won’t