Video: ESPN GET UP - Rex Ryan: Don't you dare blame Dak! GB ran circles around DQ! Put on a clinic!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
On a call that would have you doxing the ref and calling for his house to be burnt down

PS reputations aren't made in week 16. They're made in January. Clear advantage goff
No, I would call for your house instead since you're not a real Cowboys fan.

bewp7

Reaction score
yea u tell them rex

it is crasy to expect ur “franchise” qb taking 20% of the cap by himself and who want $60,000,000 a year to pick up any slack and score td until the d can figure it out or at least give them. breather

the most u can ask of dak is handing gb 14 pt off int when the d is already in trouble but u cant ask any more or that is unfair

actually it was the defense fault dak gave away 14 pts off int yeah that make sense

nope asking dak to score pts is wrong that is too much

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Unless it's in January, then odds are 2-5 in my favor

Plus I'll pay David carr to stand right next to him for added insurance
At least Dak takes responsibility and stands on his own two feet, not make an hour+ long whine rant speech to the media.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
There is no "One Reason" this team lost that game, it was Complementary Football at it's worst, all three phases took turns digging their own grave. I know everyone wants to break it all down to one thing, but the fact is it wasn't one thing, coach or player it was everything, this was as total a collapse as it could be.

bottleKids

Reaction score
Wouldn't be the first time the rest of the world was wrong and I was right.

Happens quite often actually. I don't think with the masses. I actually think it through.
We are very lucky to have such a brilliant, intellectual, better than everyone else person such as yourself, as part of our community.

Thank you so much.

Kumbaya

Reaction score
Dak was responsible for minus 7 points in the first half. Think, man.

Those yards were trash time yards. This game was not anywhere near as close as the score.
I see things differently than you….maybe it’s because I don’t have a horse in this game. I’m obviously not a Cowboys fan.

Here is what I saw….Dallas down 27-0 scores 10 points to Jake it 27-10, early 3rd. This is the time your defense needs to step up, wouldn’t you agree? 5 plays, TD Packers. 34-10.

Cowboys score another TD….34-16….again, your defense needs to step up if you have any chance for a comeback. What do they do? 3 plays this time, TD. It’s now 41-16. A minute left in the 3rd. I agree, after that 2nd third quarter TD, your chances to win went down considerably….but you can thank your defense for that. The Packers scored two fast TDs without any fight by Parsons, Lawrence, Gilmore, and Co. Your defense basically dictated the outcome by assuring the offense no matter what you do, it won’t be good enough.

Lastly, I see you have made thousands of posts here…be honest…are most of them directed toward your displeasure at Dak, McCarthy, or both? I know Dak’s pic6 hurt the Cowboys cause, and you can throw rocks at him for that, but you can’t blame that one play for the Pack scoring 41 more points….your defense, including Parsons,has to be taken to the woodshed and beaten just as much, if not more. Like I said, at least Dak can show you something positive he did. What can anyone on your defense show me that was positive?

kskboys

Reaction score
I see things differently than you….maybe it’s because I don’t have a horse in this game. I’m obviously not a Cowboys fan.

Here is what I saw….Dallas down 27-0 scores 10 points to Jake it 27-10, early 3rd. This is the time your defense needs to step up, wouldn’t you agree? 5 plays, TD Packers. 34-10.

Cowboys score another TD….34-16….again, your defense needs to step up if you have any chance for a comeback. What do they do? 3 plays this time, TD. It’s now 41-16. A minute left in the 3rd. I agree, after that 2nd third quarter TD, your chances to win went down considerably….but you can thank your defense for that. The Packers scored two fast TDs without any fight by Parsons, Lawrence, Gilmore, and Co. Your defense basically dictated the outcome by assuring the offense no matter what you do, it won’t be good enough.

Lastly, I see you have made thousands of posts here…be honest…are most of them directed toward your displeasure at Dak, McCarthy, or both? I know Dak’s pic6 hurt the Cowboys cause, and you can throw rocks at him for that, but you can’t blame that one play for the Pack scoring 41 more points….your defense, including Parsons,has to be taken to the woodshed and beaten just as much, if not more. Like I said, at least Dak can show you something positive he did. What can anyone on your defense show me that was positive?
Nope. You've misread me. The huge majority of my posts are spent discussing and dissecting and trying to figure out what needs to be done.

My biggest displeasure is by far w/ Jerry. He's terrible at GMing, but insists on still doing it.

Take on the game. Dak sucked. D sucked.

I'm thinking you didn't watch the game. Dak gifted GB 14 of those 27.

Would it have mattered? Hard to say. I've played a ton of sports myself, and it's excessively hard to give max effort when another part of the game is performing poorly. So, would a better performance by Dak have helped? Of course. Would it have made the difference? Who knows.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Tom Brady made the super bowl in 2017 w/ the 29th ranked D in the NFL. How? Moving the ball consistently and not turning the ball over. Hmmmmmmmmmmm
But where they allowing points every play, did they force punts?

BoysForLife

Reaction score

Here is what I saw….Dallas down 27-0
here's the problem, you ignored how we got to being down 27-0.

Defense gave up early TD--no question there. Offense goes off the field with a short and ineffective drive, and faced with the prospect of going down two scores early, our defense makes stop.
Then Dak proceeds to throw a pick inside our 20 which leads to an immediate TD for GB that puts us down 14. At which point we put together a 39 yard drive ending in a punt. And our defense pretty much broke at that point. Another Packer TD, 21-0, followed by a giftwrapped Pick 6 to make it a 4 score game. Then loses an opportunity for 3 points by taking a crazy sack putting us out of FG range instead of throwing it away.

And we finally got to 27-7 only because GB dropped another giftwrapped pick at the goal line.

Make no mistake, I'm not saying our defense played great. They didn't.
But early on they did enough to keep us in distance, if only our "franchise, MVP candidate QB" who's about to reset the QB pay scale could do his job.
And once again, he couldn't. In fact, not only did he *not* get us in scoring position, he actually directly handed GB 14 points.

HMJYay

Reaction score
What do the SF, AZ, Buffalo and GB games have in common? Dak SUCKED but let’s blame “the team”.

What about the wins? “Dak is the MVP!!!”
Exactly. The guy makes by far the most of anyone on the team. He darn well better get blame when he plays poopy. And lol at anyone who thinks well he just needs to give a discount lol. He’s not going to do that. It’s time for the team to have a new QB

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The entire team got schooled. Dak got going at 27-0 so let’s not pretend he had no chance to do his job when the defense wasn’t on the field.

The real owner of the Dallas Cowboys is Aaron Jones.

tomokawan

Reaction score
I don't have to even listen to that video to know that he's correct anybody blaming this offense for the problems yesterday needs to look at hey let's take 10 points off the score so the defense technically gave up 38 points they got gassed all day on the ground in the air there was dude so wide open people thought we were in practice like it was a scrimmage it looked like they were playing 11 on 7 I mean if anybody doesn't notice that Dan Quinn's defense has failed miserably and most of the losses this year and don't realize that that puts pressure on the offense..

When the office suddenly looks up and realizes that they're gonna have to probably score 40 to win a game they start pressing they start forcing balls the coaches start calling more high risk plays... Yes the pick six and the was bad but the other interception cooks got mugged should have been a flag he basically got shoved out of the way but go ahead we'll give 10 points to the defense and say they gave up 38 how could you ever think that if they couldn't stop three straight drives in the second-half when I think our offense was finally figuring out how to move the ball and score on Green Bay when they had no hope of ever the score staying the same how can you catch up if the defense just keeps giving up touchdowns over and over and over back-to-back to back this has happened in so many losses this year and even happened in the Seattle game are you guys blind literally if Prescott doesn't battle score for score with Seattle we lose that game and pretty much in all the other games it's kinda hard to play when you know your defense just can't stop anyone so no matter what you do you're not getting the ball back enough to come back the 27 nothing was the worst first half deficit ever in a playoff game since 1969 for the Dallas Cowboys the defense technically gave up 38 points you call that playoff defense people wanna get rid of the offense look I'm not letting them off the hook they didn't look good either it was a team loss but anyone blaming Prescott with that horrible defense and you had the fact in where's his run game and his offensive line they were not that good either...

So yes I'm ranting it's long I'm not stopping with my talk to text but I'm gonna tell you right now the biggest problem on this team is defense then it's the run game then we could talk about the quarterback but right now anybody who wants a different quarterback they're not gonna function on a team that the defense against the better teams can't stop anyone... This defense took a giant step back this year from last year and being able to at least play straight up defense without relying on turnovers to win games or to even stop drives this is what we call an opportunistic defense they only can stop you if they force a turnover if not they get walked over like we're in a scrimmage the worst part of this game is Dan Quinn his game plans and his use of in game adjustments were just horrible in a lot of the big games this year....

You can get away with some of this stuff against average teams or even decently good teams but when you have to elevate your game in the playoffs or in really big games against good teams the defense absolutely collapsed..
You are sooo on point with everything. Preach on!!!