ESPN: Howard to Lakers - Done Deal

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Well, assuming both the Heat and Lakers stay healthy, I can't wait till the finals.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
As weird as this may sound considering all the Howard drama, this came out of no where. Lakers gave up a lot to bring in Howard.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I wonder if the League blocks it?

Sources close to the process told Stein and ESPNLosAngeles.com's Ramona Shelburne that a trade call with the league office has been scheduled for Friday to secure the necessary NBA approval to make the deal official.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
viman96;4655856 said:
Lakers gave up a lot to bring in Howard.

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I'm confused. I thought Pau was part of the trade and fairly certain he was in the link I posted but it was changed.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
viman96;4655879 said:
I'm confused. I thought Pau was part of the trade and fairly certain he was in the link I posted but it was changed.

nope, Bynum for Howard basically

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
What a steal for the Lakers if true. Basically acquired Howard for Bynum and a 1st rounder. Wow.

Lodeus

Reaction score
I expect there to be a lot of new Laker fans soon.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
Christiann;4655920 said:
LAKER HATERS MAD hahahahahaha

atleast they cant use the lebron needed help line anymore. this dude got howard, gasol and nash :laugh2:

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
JustDezIt;4655924 said:
atleast they cant use the lebron needed help line anymore. this dude got howard, gasol and nash :laugh2:

I forgot they picked up Nash. They are going to be tough to beat if they stay healthy.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Ut Oh...

Watch out world... Records might be broken.

I hope this is the end of this mess one way or the other. I think Bynum's immature attitude about returning after the last loss to the Thunder did him in.

crazytown41

Reaction score
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
If L.A. does not work out for Dwight, says source briefed on his thinking, he knows "Dallas will be there for him." Mavs will have cap space

ESPN source says Dwight definitely NOT doing extension with Lakers. Will test drive Lakerland for season and go to free agency in July 2013