News: ESPN: Orlovsky ranks the 14 QBs in the playoffs

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Consider the source. This guy dogs Dak and Dallas EVERY day. Subjects he has ZERO objectivity on: Matt Stafford, Detroit Lions, eagles, Dallas, Dak. Maybe he re-ranks this week because that was just disrespectful.

JayFord

Reaction score
as far as im concerned Dan can go run out of bounds somewhere

hot takes and stupid takes are two different things

slick325

Reaction score
Couldn't care less about where Prescott ranks out of this group of QBs whose teams are in the playoffs. All I care about is him protecting the football, being efficient, making the plays he has to make in critical moments and winning.

Prescott can turn that ranking on its head by doing what I wrote. New season starts Monday night.
Bumped

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seems fair what I have seen the dolphins third string Thompson is better than dak. He came within an eyelash of beating the bills. We won’t even be within two touchdowns of Brady tonight. Sorry but dak has a noodle arm and this secondary is Swiss cheese
Well, you were right that we weren't within two TDs of Brady.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Re-ranking of the remaining 8.

Mahomes
Burrow
Allen
Purdy
Hurts
Lawrence
Jones
Prescott

Momanpr100

Reaction score
Dak is the worst QB in the playoffs.
I think you could make an argument that Dak is the worst (starting) QB in the playoffs. I know some will jump all over Cousins after Vikes lost again.. but he went 31/39, 273 yards, 2 TDs and no picks.. the difference was that NYG used their run game and used Jones to keep the chains moving and keep the Vikes offence off the field.

Purdy is playing lights out especially for a 3rd string. Geno had a very solid stat line playing against what I believe is the toughest D in the NFC.. Skylar struggled but the dolphins still came within a kick.. I think if Tua is healthy it would have been very interesting. People lament Allen but I'd still take him in a heartbeat. Herbert and Lawrence showed why they are stars on the rise.. shaky at times and too many mistakes but both can legit ball.

So if you assume that Mahomes and Hurts clearly are better than Dak and hence why they are sitting down this weekend..

I think that Jackson, Burrows and Brady have all achieved enough/shown enough to be easily classified ahead of Dak..

So exactly why would you debate that Dak is 13th/14th on the QB list. So far this weekend, I'd only have him ahead of Skylar..
This aged well :lmao: