News: ESPN: Orlovsky ranks the 14 QBs in the playoffs

offlimits

Reaction score
Actually that a polish name. And trolls are a scandinavian myth.

Sometimes it can help your personal development to think out of the box.
Thanks, Skippy but the 90's are calling... they want that tired old "biz speak" "think out of the box" phrase back. Good try, though.

zeke21

Reaction score
I think you could make an argument that Dak is the worst (starting) QB in the playoffs. I know some will jump all over Cousins after Vikes lost again.. but he went 31/39, 273 yards, 2 TDs and no picks.. the difference was that NYG used their run game and used Jones to keep the chains moving and keep the Vikes offence off the field.

Purdy is playing lights out especially for a 3rd string. Geno had a very solid stat line playing against what I believe is the toughest D in the NFC.. Skylar struggled but the dolphins still came within a kick.. I think if Tua is healthy it would have been very interesting. People lament Allen but I'd still take him in a heartbeat. Herbert and Lawrence showed why they are stars on the rise.. shaky at times and too many mistakes but both can legit ball.

So if you assume that Mahomes and Hurts clearly are better than Dak and hence why they are sitting down this weekend..

I think that Jackson, Burrows and Brady have all achieved enough/shown enough to be easily classified ahead of Dak..

So exactly why would you debate that Dak is 13th/14th on the QB list. So far this weekend, I'd only have him ahead of Skylar..

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Purdy 1st playoff win
Lawrence 1st playoff win
Jones 1st playoff win

....no pressure Dak but the kids are tracking you down very quickly.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Thanks, Skippy but the 90's are calling... they want that tired old "biz speak" "think out of the box" phrase back. Good try, though.
Well at least i tried to teach you.

Its now on you to take it or leave it. But dont blame others when you still have to sleep under the bridge in a year or two.

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
I think you could make an argument that Dak is the worst (starting) QB in the playoffs. I know some will jump all over Cousins after Vikes lost again.. but he went 31/39, 273 yards, 2 TDs and no picks.. the difference was that NYG used their run game and used Jones to keep the chains moving and keep the Vikes offence off the field.

Purdy is playing lights out especially for a 3rd string. Geno had a very solid stat line playing against what I believe is the toughest D in the NFC.. Skylar struggled but the dolphins still came within a kick.. I think if Tua is healthy it would have been very interesting. People lament Allen but I'd still take him in a heartbeat. Herbert and Lawrence showed why they are stars on the rise.. shaky at times and too many mistakes but both can legit ball.

So if you assume that Mahomes and Hurts clearly are better than Dak and hence why they are sitting down this weekend..

I think that Jackson, Burrows and Brady have all achieved enough/shown enough to be easily classified ahead of Dak..

So exactly why would you debate that Dak is 13th/14th on the QB list. So far this weekend, I'd only have him ahead of Skylar..
While Cousins isnt solely to blame, that 3yd checkdown on 4th and 8 was a headscratcher. sucks cause i was rooting for the vikes to win cause if say we face the giants again, im getting 2008 vibes

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Ranking Dak second to last is for clicks. Nobody would pay attention to his list if he put Dak at 8-10 were he should be. Orlosky is another Dak troll who uses him to get attention.
People don't get it, they do this on purpose to get people to watch. Cowboys are the most popular team in the league, just look at the 5 highest rated games of the season, Cowboys are in 4 of them. It's shock reporting just to get the ratings. Hell they do a morning show with Stephen A who is a basketball guy to kill the Cowboys every week.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

wait wait wait....people cited Dak's stats against Philly and got roasted for citing stats. but now here you are citing stats. seriously people. and then you claim he almost won. had no picks as if now that's the new bar. but Lawrence had 4 picks. yet no mention of that. and then Geno had solid outing and that qualifies him to be a better QB than Dak. it only took him 9 years to get to this point in his career, but hey, Dak after 7 years, we don't like him, he is what he is.....so Skylar struggled, but OMG, he was oh so close. his oh so close is better than dak oh so close. so he is better. and then herbert and Lawrence...they are shaky, but on the rise. if Dak is shaky, then he is the worst, why is not Elite.... btw, herbert lost. he lost a 27-0 lead. couldn't lead the team to 3 points in the 4th quarter not to lose the game....same thing people pointed fingers at Dak for the GB game.

I gaurantee the next response to this will be "but $40M".....

but yeah, I get your spin.

btw, I agree. Burrow, Brady, Allen, Mahomes, all defintley ahead of Dak.

Last edited:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
People don't get it, they do this on purpose to get people to watch. Cowboys are the most popular team in the league, just look at the 5 highest rated games of the season, Cowboys are in 4 of them. It's shock reporting just to get the ratings. Hell they do a morning show with Stephen A who is a basketball guy to kill the Cowboys every week.
Stephen A. came on 105.3 and admitted it. He really does not have any issues with the Cowboys. DallasCowboys.com put him in a commercial for crying out loud.

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
Haven't read the thread. But regardless Dan is a completely clueless analyst who cannot handle constructive debate.

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
Seems fair what I have seen the dolphins third string Thompson is better than dak. He came within an eyelash of beating the bills. We won’t even be within two touchdowns of Brady tonight. Sorry but dak has a noodle arm and this secondary is Swiss cheese

offlimits

Reaction score
Well at least i tried to teach you.

Its now on you to take it or leave it. But dont blame others when you still have to sleep under the bridge in a year or two.
Kiss your mom goodnight as she tucks you into bed... you millennials are so cute. Night night.