News: ESPN: Packers to play Eagles in Brazil game in Week 1

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I don't know the landscape in Texas. I'm a fish out of water in South Jersey. We don't have a football stadium. The closest Pro stadiums are Philadelphia where the Eagles play, and New York Giants. If you're not a fan of either team there's nothing else for you around here.
As long as you can buy Yuengling you’ve got no problems. I live in Northern California. It’s not quite here yet.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
As long as you can buy Yuengling you’ve got no problems. I live in Northern California. It’s not quite here yet.
Oh yeah. I'm not that far from a distributor, and it's still brewed up in Pennsylvania a few hours away..

csirl

Reaction score
There'll be a few more International games added over the coming years. Dublin, Ireland will have a game in 2026 or 2027.

Flamma

Reaction score
Who cares where they are playing a football game? They could be in Cuba for all I care. Do I have to pay to watch the game? That's what I care about. I'm pretty sure those in Philadelphia and Green Bay will get the game without needing Peacock.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Apparently there is already an issue pertaining to the home team wearing white jerseys. White is a color of
an active enemy of Brazil. Crazy stupid stuff.