ESPN: Prescott accuses woman of plot to extort $100M

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did you mean to add this as a reply to the other thread about this topic?
Ya what happened?
Must of missed something.............
Go Dak :muttley:

plymkr

Reaction score
So let me get this straight. When Dak was on a rookie deal he allegedly sexually assaulted someone and she didn’t report it and now he’s signed a massive deal she wants 100 million. Yeah I’m not buying this. Sketchy. Say what you want about Dak on the field but there’s been nothing but positive with him off the field. If he did it, to me it would be the biggest surprise in Cowboys history. I also hope this is false because that would mean someone got assaulted. This sucks all around. I hope it gets resolved quickly.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All I’ve heard about Dak, this woman is about to be embarrassed. The fact that he’s giving any settlement winnings to charity shows to me that he’s not only innocent, but willing to go the extra mile to out these gold diggers. Good for Dak on outing the low lifes. You’re taking after me. :)

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...assault-claims-accuses-woman-plot-extort-100m
"We stand by the truth," the statement read, in part. "Dak and his lawyers are trying to be bullies and play hardball and victim blame. We are not afraid of the truth."

Zehaie's statement continued: "Dak needs to be held accountable for his behavior. We are not afraid of him or his legal team."

Could be something or could be nothing.
Not good either way as he has a goodie-tooshie image to protect.
Quick somebody gets him hitting those cancer wards and homeless kitchens ASAP!!!!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
All I’ve heard about Dak, this woman is about to be embarrassed. The fact that he’s giving any settlement winnings to charity shows to me that he’s not only innocent, but willing to go the extra mile to out these gold diggers. Good for Dak on outing the low lifes. You’re taking after me. :)

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...assault-claims-accuses-woman-plot-extort-100m
If she’s lying and trying to extort him they really need to start putting these people in jail who did this.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What if he did it?
I know youre a blind shill for Dak and Jones but keep your mouth shut until the court decides
Damn guilty until proven innocent? Crazy…..

I’ll say this….typically guys or athletes or celebs pay to keep this stuff from making the news. You definitely don’t counter sue and waste money going to trial.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Damn guilty until proven innocent? Crazy…..

I’ll say this….typically guys or athletes or celebs pay to keep this stuff from making the news. You definitely don’t counter sue and waste money going to trial.
The walls are crumbling in the Dak Empire.
Save yourself while you still can as it's going to get dirty and nasty by the time he hits the road out of town.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Makes it that much harder for actual victims to step forward. :mad:
You're already assuming she's lying? I would let this play out before assuming anything. He's admitted he was with the woman on the night in question so it's not outside of the realm of possibility that something happened.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
There are only 2 people who know the truth anyone else is speculating, unfortunately in today’s climate it appears that these types of claims have a life of their own.
That’s why I said IF. Because I’m not going to side with one side just because one is a Cowboy one is a female. If she’s lying she needs to be put in jail. To even be accused can hurt a man’s life.

I’ve seen nothing to suggest Dak is lying or this woman to be honest.

But it does seem odd instead of settling out of court to avoid all of this he decides to counter sue.

Also sounds crazy to say I was sexually sexually assaulted but I want 100 million and I won’t get you put in jail and I won’t tell anyone. That sounds insane.