ESPN: Prescott accuses woman of plot to extort $100M

visionary

Reaction score
Damn guilty until proven innocent? Crazy…..

I’ll say this….typically guys or athletes or celebs pay to keep this stuff from making the news. You definitely don’t counter sue and waste money going to trial.
Unless if youre the QB of the Cowboys looking for a MEGA deal and marketing dollars as a “great guy”

If you think Jerry and media didnt know about this you are fooling yourself

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You're already assuming she's lying? I would let this play out before assuming anything. He's admitted he was with the woman on the night in question so it's not outside of the realm of possibility that something happened.
I’m not gonna victim blame but for her and her team to not want to get an abuser off the street…..to not want to put him in jail but to just to get monetary gain doesn’t really put them in the best light.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Unless if youre the QB of the Cowboys looking for a MEGA deal and marketing dollars as a “great guy”

If you think Jerry and media didnt know about this you are fooling yourself
Not sure what Jerry has to do with this but I’ve seen people much richer than Dak settle out of court. We just saw Diddy be accused of much worse acts and it didn’t even last 24 hours before he settled out of court for 24 million.

Brax

Reaction score
That’s why I said IF. Because I’m not going to side with one side just because one is a Cowboy one is a female. If she’s lying she needs to be put in jail. To even be accused can hurt a man’s life.

I’ve seen nothing to suggest Dak is lying or this woman to be honest.

But it does seem odd instead of settling out of court to avoid all of this he decides to counter sue.

Also sounds crazy to say I was sexually sexually assaulted but I want 100 million and I won’t get you put in jail and I won’t tell anyone. That sounds insane.
Yes you did and I agree with you, but it’s odd that any lawyer would do this with out some kind of evidence they feel credible.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This has nothing to do with that woman it's about the false image that Dakko has created about himself and how its only a matter of time before it comes crumbling down!
P.S. Hit me up after he leaves Dallas on how many cancer wards he visits..................I figure none!
How many cancer wards do you visit?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yes you did and I agree with you, but it’s odd that any lawyer would do this with out some kind of evidence they feel credible.
Happens all the time though. I think the objective here is to settle if there’s some truth to this. The celeb or athlete seems to do it. Hope this is a money grab not just for his sake but hers. Hope no one was assaulted.

DZSierra

Reaction score
A little more on the story

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/c...an-who-accused-him-of-sexual-assault/3486228/

I'm sorry, but when your attorney sends private email asking for over 100,000,000 to the defendant for something that happened over 6 years ago looking for money to keep the "situation" quiet, it does make you scratch your head about the womans motives.

Luckily I don't have any daughters, but if I did, I would instill in them that if they would encounter this type of situation with a man, to go directly to the police and file a report. Sorry, but for better or worse, filing a police report adds credibility to your story.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It's he said, she said. That's it, not sure how it seems bigger
Well you said non story. I’ve read nothing to suggest either party is lying. Sexual assault is pretty serious. Very serious allegations. Crazy the timing is now in the middle of a contract negotiation….seems to always happen for some reason.

John813

Reaction score
More than likely the woman isn't loaded, so any winnings wouldn't be much outside of a judgement that would be like getting blood from a stone.
Sounds good, but screams PR stunt to me.

However, this case and the sum they are after just seems shady.
Willing to forego criminal charges for 100mil. If he was guilty of this why not go for both?
Definitely seems like a case of here's a stupid number, give me 5-10mil and we'll go away.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
A little more on the story

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/c...an-who-accused-him-of-sexual-assault/3486228/

I'm sorry, but when your attorney sends private email asking for over 100,000,000 to the defendant for something that happened over 6 years ago looking for money to keep the "situation" quiet, it does make you scratch your head about the womans motives.

Luckily I don't have any daughters, but if I did, I would instill in them that if they would encounter this type of situation with a man, to go directly to the police and file a report.
I agree with you but it’s also important that victims do come out on their own time. I have no issue with that. But it’s hard for me to see someone be sexually assaulted and not want that guy in jail but want 100 million from him. Hard to take this claims serious.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
More than likely the woman isn't loaded, so any winnings wouldn't be much outside of a judgement that would be like getting blood from a stone.
Sounds good, but screams PR stunt to me.

However, this case and the sum they are after just seems shady.
Willing to forego criminal charges for 100mil. If he was guilty of this why not go for both?
Definitely seems like a case of here's a stupid number, give me 5-10mil and we'll go away.
Exactly. He could’ve easily settled if he did do this. Doesn’t look good on her part for sure.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Sounds like a he said she said case. Unless she has some big proof.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Only sick person I see is you who has a problem with him going to cancer wards when you admit you aren’t man enough to do it. Why don’t you go do something productive and focus this negativity into positivity. You’ve become obsessed.
I go with my mom to her oncologist twice a month. The office visits aren't the least bit cheerful, but I'm there for my mom. It's pretty sad to look around at people in the waiting area knowing that a few have very little time left.

visionary

Reaction score
Not sure what Jerry has to do with this but I’ve seen people much richer than Dak settle out of court. We just saw Diddy be accused of much worse acts and it didn’t even last 24 hours before he settled out of court for 24 million.
Jerry is not going to give 60 milluon per to a guy accused of sexual assault who settled given the exposure and his own issues

DZSierra

Reaction score
I agree with you but it’s also important that victims do come out on their own time. I have no issue with that. But it’s hard for me to see someone be sexually assaulted and not want that guy in jail but want 100 million from him. Hard to take this claims serious.
Victims need to come out on their own timeline, but a police report should be filed first.

If I was victimized in anyway by someone, I'd want their butt in jail first, money would be secondary.

As you alluded to, it just seems fishy going for all the money and no police report ever filed in 6 years.

I'm not smart enough to be a lawyer, but the last thing I would do is send a letter asking for 100 million dollars to keep the story "hush". As lawyer and the lawyers client, the intent of your actions go in a different direction IMO. Even if Dak we're to pay 100k to the woman, he then pretty much is admitting guilt of something. Might have been a better way to get blood out of the stone per Dak if I was a lawyer.

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
I hope she gets prosecuted to the fullest extent. These women are destroying families over a lie, its sick.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Anyone who does this is a POS.

Anyone who extorts an innocent person for money is also a POS.

I'm not a Dak fan but I hope these allegations are not true and don't believe they are.