News: ESPN: Rodgers clear to practice 11 weeks after surgery

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I would imagine that he will practice for the next two weeks to see how it goes. The Jets are a couple games from the WC with the Falcons and Texans coming up. IF the Jets can somehow beat them both to get a game out, he might start against the Dolphins for the last four games.

If the Jets fall another game back, he should just stay off the field, get ready for next season.

joseephuss

Reaction score
With the Jets sitting at 4-7, I wonder if it's worth the risk for him to come back? I think we can all agree that the Jets are a complete team and quarterback play is the reason they are not 7-4 or better.
I disagree a little. I think their offensive line is average at best. They have quality at all other areas, but their line is not inspiring. Better QB play definitely will help the line, but they will still be limited.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Hope it does work means the alternative treatment is far superior and it can help others
Nobody is going to be able to afford it.

Plus, there's no practical application for a faster rehab to this degree for something like 99% of people. 4 months vs. 6 months isn't some medical miracle.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
They aren't his alternative health methods. It is a relatively new procedure that he happened to be one of the first big names to receive.
Which he is going to endlessly leverage to talk about "modern common medicine isn't always right blah blah blah."

The guy's sole motivation for coming back to play is so that he could say he did, and it's for that reason.