News: ESPN: Rodgers clear to practice 11 weeks after surgery

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Rodgers just started his three week practice window so he won’t be ready to play until there’s only 3-4 games left. The Jets are pretty much out of the playoffs as it is so he won’t be playing. They showed him on the practice field yesterday and he couldn’t even run normally.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Rodgers just started his three week practice window so he won’t be ready to play until there’s only 3-4 games left. The Jets are pretty much out of the playoffs as it is so he won’t be playing. They showed him on the practice field yesterday and he couldn’t even run normally.
I seem to remember a playoff game in Dallas a few years ago where a gimpy, one legged, hobbled Rodgers could not run normally but broke a few hearts around this place. As long as his right arm is attached and his brain is still working I would not bet against him.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I seem to remember a playoff game in Dallas a few years ago where a gimpy, one legged, hobbled Rodgers could not run normally but broke a few hearts around this place. As long as his right arm is attached and his brain is still working I would not bet against him.
That playoff game was in Green Bay. He had been playing all that season and still could move around decently. He hasn’t played hardly at all this season, except for a few snaps in the season opener and let’s not forget, the Jets aren’t nearly as good as team as the team he had in Green Bay in 2014. The only way he would return to play this season is if the Jets still had a chance at the playoffs and it looks like they won’t. Even he made the comment that’s the only way he would return this season. It would be foolish to risk himself if the Jets were out of playoff contention.

bigE79

Reaction score
I wish diggs would have been able to recover like that.