News: ESPN: Terrance Williams' play earns coaches faith, trust

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
I would not sign either one of them to 8 million a year. but right now I hate to say this that I believe that mo will be one that gets the money in the offseason. corners always get overpaid.
So what you're saying is that corners are hard to replace? @Alexander

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
he was open repeatedly last year and was not thrown the ball. It drove me nuts watching the all 22 after seeing it in the stadium. just didn't get the ball for some reason.

I'm guessing watching the all 22 on that side of the ball at all last year was like repeatedly punching yourself in the balls.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm fairly confident that the same staff that took so long to trust Williams' play will re-evaluate his contributions and either accept his contractual demands or allow him to seek greener pastures. I see the 2017 draft to be one that the staff will look upon as desirable to find help at WR.

Of course, whether this finds Williams remaining a Cowboy next year or not remains to be seen. He's capable but certainly not indispensable. Much depends upon the nature of the contractual numbers that Williams and his agent demand. For all concerned, it would best be reasonable.

Last edited:

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I'd like to keep Williams, for the right price of course since he's not a #1. What is the going rate for a good #2?

aikemirv

Reaction score
Wanted to bring this thread back up to give T Williams some credit.

He may have cost us the Giants game with his boneheaded play ( even though doubtful we would have won anyway)

But he saved us last night with the interception breakup in the endzone.

THAT WAS A GREAT PLAY BY HIM!

robjay04

Reaction score
Wanted to bring this thread back up to give T Williams some credit.

He may have cost us the Giants game with his boneheaded play ( even though doubtful we would have won anyway)

But he saved us last night with the interception breakup in the endzone.

THAT WAS A GREAT PLAY BY HIM!

What about that hands catch towards the end of the game?