ESPN: There is a better chance Shedeur Sanders could be Cowboys QB next season than Dak

shabazz

Reaction score

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I want nothing to do with any of that bunch. They all come joined at the hip to Prime and he’s the football equivalent of a Kardashian in that call he cares about is having a camera in his face.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Shedur Sanders is somewhere between Trevor Lawrence and Deshaun Watson.

He doesn't have as strong an arm as Lawrence but Lawrence has a longer leash because of the low expectations of the franchise he plays for. Shedur will probably play for a higher expectation franchise and therefore won't necessarily give him the time.

Dak WAS better than Shedur in college too. Dak took a bottom feeding school to #1 in the nation and was one game against Nick Saban away from playing in the CFB playoffs. Meanwhile having 10 other local barbers and grocer baggers on offense. But that game was hardly his fault. The final score was 25-20. Mississippi State went away from their strength...which was run the ball, went pass happy and Saban simply stuck to the gameplan while Mullen tried to be cute. That game was on his coach.

Sanders has yet to elevate his school. Which has historically been better than Dak's. Won the national title in 1990. His daddy is a legend, but that's the only reason people are hyping him up. He will not come close to being as good a player as daddy.
You can't compare the teams. Dak had a real college football team.

GINeric

Reaction score
I don't answer your questions unless you start answering mine, got it.

The last question you asked me I answered, got it!!

You don't want to answer my question because you know that it doesn't make any sense to call a perennial top 10, All-Pro, MVP candidate a "terrible" quarterback.

Quarterbacks like that may not be elite, but they definitely aren't terrible. That's why you can't provide me with any terrible quarterback's names who have those things on their resume because you would look pretty bad trying to justify what you're saying vs real life logic.

shabazz

Reaction score
You can't compare the teams. Dak had a real college football team.
If this kid had any semblance of an offensive line, he'd be even more impressive.

His mechanics and thought process looks solid at this point and that's the fundamentals every nfl FO wants

RS12

Reaction score
If this kid had any semblance of an offensive line, he'd be even more impressive.

His mechanics and thought process looks solid at this point and that's the fundamentals every nfl FO wants
Last year the Buffs O Line was an all time worst. This year I believe Deion recruited a 5 star LT. However Sheduer was still getting hit way too much the other night. To his credit he hung in there and made throws, and Hunter made catches.

Yobwocs

Reaction score

Dak did everything better than Shedur in college.

10 grocer baggers on offense and he only lost to Saban by 5 points.