News: ESPN: Woman files defamation suit against Jerry Jones

plasticman

Reaction score
A woman is suing Jerry Jones......again?

Doesn't this happen about every other year?

Probably the woman with the strongest case would be Mrs. Jones. if Jerry isn't satisfied with a former Miss Arkansas, then what exactly does he want?

Haimerej

Reaction score
Legally, yes it is... and thats all we are talking about.
Speak for yourself.

Illegitimate child... I dont care one bit about. The child and the momma had no problems with this arrangement as long as the cash was flowing. As soon as the cash stopped flowing, now she wants to know her daddy.
I don't know either party or their intentions. But I do know parents should take care of their children.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
QUE The music

Jerry got pros, He got pros, In diffrent area codes Area Codes Pro Pros Pro-ooes Pro,ooh oooooes.

804's 502's Jerry send small states I.O U's

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure she's his offspring but he doesn't want to claim her. The article says a judge is suppose to be enforcing a test on him in May. I would expect his lawyers will try to throw that out before then. I'm not sure how you can force someone to take a dna test when the "child" is an adult and no child support is to be enforced. The mother already had made an arrangement with Jerry for that.

Jerry Jones Jr by the way has the same issue. He fathered a daughter with actress Janine Turner and never had anything to do with her. It sucks for these women but I just don't think you can force them to be accepted.
I'm not trying to argue with you, but where is the women's accountability ? There are 35 different forms of birth control, Jerry was married and or involved at the time of her birth. I'm pretty sure she knew.

So why is Jerry the ****** ? He paid money to the 304. Now all these years later Jerry is the bad guy. Modern Women SHEEESH! Why does it suck for these women ? Their body, Their choice right

Well men say My wallet , my choice. Fair is fair. But you can always find SIMPsons to bail them out

Flamma

Reaction score
Fame is not a requirement of defamation. There are billions of people who lack fame but possess what they consider as personal reputation and integrity. An accuser must prove either were maliciously harmed verbally or by printed assertions.
Right. But the dollar amount is way down if an ordinary person wins. If I'm defamed and I can prove it, what am I going to win? Especially if I don't lose my job. 50 bucks?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Right. But the dollar amount is way down if an ordinary person wins. If I'm defamed and I can prove it, what am I going to win? Especially if I don't lose my job. 50 bucks?
Sometimes, for some people, it is not about the money but what they consider is right and wrong.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
I’ll never understand ‘affairs“ I mean I can barely handle one woman for 30 years.I can’t imagine the amount of energy it takes to cheat . I’d rather watch a movie .

Flamma

Reaction score
Sometimes, for some people, it is not about the money but what they consider is right and wrong.
Sometimes I forget that because it happens so rarely. In fact, I didn't even consider it. Sometimes I need a reality check. I was just focused on the dollar value.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is not so much that it rarely happens but that the ‘fame and money’ defamation stories get the most visibility in the news media and social media. That is true of other civil and criminal cases also.