Et Tu Sturm

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
That he’s prone to making bad decisions, especially when behind.
Okay...not sure if that's ALWAYS the case...that being said...are you in the camp of we should have let him walk this offseason and start over with a rookie next year? Just trying to figure out what your solution is to yesterday's debacle. Because of that is your takeaway from the game...never mind.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Plays like this are hard to quantify but they absolutely change the game. It's not just about the obvious mistakes. All it takes is a few missed opportunities much less turnovers and the results are vastly different.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Ehh, we all should be used to this, I mean, it's like a re-run of the same crap. Dak is going to do this type stuff from time to time. I just laugh now, cheers to 4 more years.

Sidenote: Ole Arch Manning is looking like a QB1 down there in Austin.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Lance isn't a rookie.
:facepalm::laugh:
Oh....you think we should have gone with Lance this year? A QB that that the 49ers gave up 3 1st round picks for and then gave up on him for the last person drafted in his draft class? Have you watched the #1 overall pick this year in Chicago? How's he looking? And you think this team would ever position themselves to get the #1 overall pick?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
At the beginning of 8 seconds, he hasn't thrown the ball.
He finished his step back and decides to throw it to the guy he's been watching the entire way.
CDL was open, but the defense is reading Dak's eyes and they made a play on the ball.

The above doesn't change Schoon was open. The LB just misplayed the coverage. Not like the LB made Schoon open due to the pass. He's watching Schoon the entire way and starts to chase once he realizes he's beat.
schoon at 8 second mark was not open. and he wasn't even looking for the ball. his route took him further towards the sideline before he even looked. the defender trailing him was just reading him....
CD was more open. again, the throw should have led him further down field as opposed to try and dart it in there....right reciever, wrong throw type.

Blitzen

Reaction score
Ehh there’s an argument for that too. I mean all he did was walk through open holes untouched but he for sure killed us to.

Some of that was him and his speed/agility. He carried 20 times for 115 yards (long of 15) and 3 touchdowns. Caught 2 for 65 yards (long of 57) and 1 TD. Derek completed 11 total passes, but was very efficient and the bomb was a pretty throw.

Staubacher

Reaction score
schoon at 8 second mark was not open. and he wasn't even looking for the ball. his route took him further towards the sideline before he even looked. the defender trailing him was just reading him....
CD was more open. again, the throw should have led him further down field as opposed to try and dart it in there....right reciever, wrong throw type.
Wrong "throw type"

Lol cultists come up with their own jargon to excuse Dear (in the headlights) Leader

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Ehh, we all should be used to this, I mean, it's like a re-run of the same crap. Dak is going to do this type stuff from time to time. I just laugh now, cheers to 4 more years.

Sidenote: Ole Arch Manning is looking like a QB1 down there in Austin.
so I guess we are going from Shedeur to arch this should be fun lol.

Praxit

Reaction score
... he used one play in the example. Show me Three or four.
Can't judge the guy on one play

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
to excuse Dear (in the headlights) Leader
0_dak-prescott.jpg