Video: Even Aaron Rodgers went through a slump

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
People have selective memories when it comes to players. I've seen posts here saying only bad QBs go through slumps. Here are some videos of sports shows talking about "What's wrong with Aaron Rogers" in 2016. These all sound like what they are talking about with Dak now.

Listen to what Greg Cosell is saying in the first Turd video from 2016. It sounds exactly same with what's going on with the Cowboys offense and Dak. BTW, Rogers ended up turning it around at the end of the season and beat us in the playoffs with that last second pass to Cook. I'm confident Dak will do the same.

Let's first get through the first absurdity: Dak is no Rogers.

Zman5

Reaction score
Oh we understand......we understand you actually took the time to dig up video clips from a noob from over 5 years ago to somehow deflect Dak's piss poor play with that of Aaron Rodgers....because they are so similar as QB's.LOL

And don't strain your fingers typing garbage all day. Your girl Rosie Palm might be too tired to help you out when you go to bed.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
And don't strain your fingers typing garbage all day. Your girl Rosie Palm might be too tired to help you out when you go to bed.

Typical loser that resorts to thoughts of other men's hands and genitals....now I understand your connection to Dak.

Zman5

Reaction score
Typical loser that resorts to thoughts of other men's hands and genitals....now I understand your connection to Dak.

From a typical clown referring Dak as someone's girlfriend. Yeh that's so original. Let me guess. I bet you do stand up in front of your bathroom mirror while playing fake audience noises. Right?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
From a typical clown referring Dak as someone's girlfriend. Yeh that's so original. Let me guess. I bet you do stand up in front of your bathroom mirror while playing fake audience noises. Right?

Again with imagining another man.....hey I don;t judge and you do you man but damn you do enjoy you some testosterone tacos it seems.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You mean every Dak hating clowns who think they know football from playing Tecmo bowl? Gee what a surprise. LOL.
You think you're just the smartest guy in the room, huh?

You'd be laughed out of any sports talk conversation if you get butt hurt that Dak doesn't get the same treatment as Rodgers just like you are here.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
You think you're just the smartest guy in the room, huh?

You'd be laughed out of any sports talk conversation if you get butt hurt that Dak doesn't get the same treatment as Rodgers just like you are here.

I wouldn;t mention butthurt given his obvious dreaming of other men as he has in this thread.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Again with imagining another man.....hey I don;t judge and you do you man but damn you do enjoy you some testosterone tacos it seems.
To be fair, he's clearly upset, because he really thought people would somehow get behind his horrible "Dak should be treated like Rodgers" battle cry lol

Zman5

Reaction score

Testosterone tacos? That's what's causing all your non-sense? Is that your excuse? That's a new one. You come up with that one?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Testosterone tacos? That's what's causing all your non-sense? Is that your excuse? That's a new one. You come with that one?

Well you imagined my palm and me in front of a mirror.....you opened this closet so don;t be shocked with the comments.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Well as long as someone else fails, it’s OK for us to fail…yet again.

When will fans want more than failure? OK…maybe not failure but more than excuses?

People want the team to win it all. Quit arguing for other fans to accept settling for less. If you want to accept less, great, do it.