Video: Even Aaron Rodgers went through a slump

Zman5

Reaction score
You think you're just the smartest guy in the room, huh?

You'd be laughed out of any sports talk conversation if you get butt hurt that Dak doesn't get the same treatment as Rodgers just like you are here.

Wen there are only you and your clown buddys in the room, it's not hard to the smartest guy in the room.

Zman5

Reaction score
Well you imagined my palm and me in front of a mirror.....you opened this closet so don;t be shocked with the comments.

So using your logic, you must fantasize about Dak being your girlfriend all day long. Not that there is anything wrong with it. You do you champ.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Wen there are only you and your clown buddys in the room, it's not hard to the smartest guy in the room.
I mean, I hope Dak comes out of it too because if Dak plays well then that only helps the Cowboys, but this was not a good comparison to make.

Rodgers is very accomplished in his career. He gets the benefit of the doubt for slumps because he's earned it. Dak has not earned anything yet.

Zman5

Reaction score
Well as long as someone else fails, it’s OK for us to fail…yet again.

When will fans want more than failure? OK…maybe not failure but more than excuses?

People want the team to win it all. Quit arguing for other fans to accept settling for less. If you want to accept less, great, do it.

Where did I say anyting about failing being ok? My point is even great as Aron Rogers is, he also went through a slump. It happens. Rogers ended up fixing it before the post season. Maybe Dak can too.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
So using your logic, you must fantasize about Dak being your girlfriend all day long. Not that there is anything wrong with it. You do you champ.

Nah, I am sure he is the loyal type and wouldn't cheat on you.

Zman5

Reaction score
I mean, I hope Dak comes out of it too because if Dak plays well then that only helps the Cowboys, but this was not a good comparison to make.

Rodgers is very accomplished in his career. He gets the benefit of the doubt for slumps because he's earned it. Dak has not earned anything yet.

For someone who was very accomplished, he played like crap much longer. It happens. Even to the great ones. Yet you and your clown buddies think it only happens to Dak.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
And you are no Benny Hill.

That was meant to hurt, huh.

But with whom would you rather trust with your sis or mama? The earnest and upright me or the scalowag Hill?
Hollah

cbozunejxxmiob.jpg

Last edited:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
For someone who was very accomplished, he played like crap much longer. It happens. Even to the great ones. Yet you and your clown buddies think it only happens to Dak.
I know it don't only happen to Dak.

The fact that other teams QBs play bad sometimes does not make it better that our QB is playing bad.

This is the Cowboys message board, so we're going to talk about Cowboys players. So Dak and his issues are naturally going to be talked about much more than others guys issues.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Where did I say anyting about failing being ok? My point is even great as Aron Rogers is, he also went through a slump. It happens. Rogers ended up fixing it before the post season. Maybe Dak can too.
You don’t have to. Your point is clear. Quit complaining about poor play. Others have done it, too.

We know other players have bad stretches. We know other teams lose. We know 31 teams won’t win the SB. They are all Captain Obvious assertions.

People want these players and this team to play well and win. Don’t argue against people wanting that to occur.

Zman5

Reaction score
[
I know it don't only happen to Dak.

The fact that other teams QBs play bad sometimes does not make it better that our QB is playing bad.

This is the Cowboys message board, so we're going to talk about Cowboys players. So Dak and his issues are naturally going to be talked about much more than others guys issues.

There is this thing called perspective. Look it up. You might learn something.

Zman5

Reaction score
You don’t have to. Your point is clear. Quit complaining about poor play. Others have done it, too.

We know other players have bad stretches. We know other teams lose. We know 31 teams won’t win the SB. They are all Captain Obvious assertions.

People want these players and this team to play well and win. Don’t argue against people wanting that to occur.

If you want to take that negative point of view, you do you. I'm just providing another point of view that this can happen to even the greats and can be fixed before the post season.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
[

There is this thing called perspective. Look it up. You might learn something.
I got ya, but still, Rodgers is not a good one to compare Dak to when it comes to this simply because Rodgers has the accomplishments to back it up. He has earned the benefit of the doubt.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
So that's where all the Dak hate comes from. LOL.

Actually you are the one lashing out while thinking of a man's palm and him standing in front of a mirror. No need to suppress your true self, it's all good.

Zman5

Reaction score
I got ya, but still, Rodgers is not a good one to compare Dak to when it comes to this simply because Rodgers has the accomplishments to back it up. He has earned the benefit of the doubt.

That's a wrong take. Based on what the media was saying when it happened tells you he didn't have the benefit of the doubt. If he did, they won't have questioned him like they did in the video.
Only people who are giving him benefit of doubt is people like you who only watch Cowboys games and think no other QBs plays bad or go through bad stretches of games.

Zman5

Reaction score
Actually you are the one lashing out while thinking of a man's palm and him standing in front of a mirror. No need to suppress your true self, it's all good.

Says the guy who refers a man as someone's girlfriend. Is that like talking in code among you and your buddies?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Says the guy who refers a man as someone's girlfriend. Is that like talking in code among you and your buddies?

Well clearly you do not know code and are more the straightforward type with your rosie palm fantasies.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
That's a wrong take. Based on what the media was saying when it happened tells you he didn't have the benefit of the doubt. If he did, they won't have questioned him like they did in the video.
Only people who are giving him benefit of doubt is people like you who only watch Cowboys games and think no other QBs plays bad or go through bad stretches of games.
It's the media. I'm talking more about the fans. The media are going to take any chance to hate on popular players. How many times have we heard Brady is done?

If Dak can lead this team to real success then any future "slumps" he goes into will not have the same amount of pessimism attached to it as it does right now from the fans perspective. The media will have their field days like always, but they're in in for the clicks.

Zman5

Reaction score
Well clearly you do not know code and are more the straightforward type with your rosie palm fantasies.

Sorry dude. I don't know what you are talking about. I'm not that type so I don't know your secret codes.