Twitter: Even D-Law's Mother thinks he talks too much!

Batman1980

Reaction score
I am really mourning Booger's Mom right now.

source.gif

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
This will last 2 weeks lol DLaw was definitely the kid in class always talkin lol

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Listen to your mom, D-Law.

Now we need her to tell Jerry Jones to shut his mouth, too.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

texbumthelife

Reaction score
DLaw is the perfect Cowboy. Flashes from time to time just to tease you. Gets paid a lot of money. Disappears for stretches. Never won a thing in his career. Runs his mouth like he is Lawrence Taylor.

Perfect Cowboy.

And you're the guintessential modern Cowboy fan. Don't tell me you've been around the block either. If that was the case, you'd remember Haley, and Irvin, and numerous others running their mouths to high hell before this team ever won a damn thing. All it takes is one win, and sometimes one play, to change that stigma. Pull your head out of your old prune behind and get behind a little cheerleading for you team. That is, after all, all you get as a fan.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
And you're the guintessential modern Cowboy fan. Don't tell me you've been around the block either. If that was the case, you'd remember Haley, and Irvin, and numerous others running their mouths to high hell before this team ever won a damn thing. All it takes is one win, and sometimes one play, to change that stigma. Pull your head out of your old prune behind and get behind a little cheerleading for you team. That is, after all, all you get as a fan.

You comparing DLaw to Irvin and Haley? Those guys backed up running their mouths. Modern Cowboy fan? What a azz clown comment. I have been a fan since the late 70s. I know the difference between a great team and the cavalcade of frauds over the last 2 decades. Prune behind? I love the internet commandos. I can guarantee you would not say that to my face. Now you go and spend my tax dollars on e cigarettes.

Also check the spelling on quintessential. Looks like my tax dollars didn’t help your education.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I agree, but that's the problem. He talks even when he doesn't back it up. Even when he and the 'Hot Boyz' (ugh!) get their ***** kicked, he still chirps.
I’m not even sure what him talking has to do with anything. Is that why you think we have 3 losses?