Twitter: Even D-Law's Mother thinks he talks too much!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m not even sure what him talking has to do with anything. Is that why you think we have 3 losses?

I don't have respect for someone that talks after getting their *** kicked. I guess you do. Maybe you have personal experience in that area.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't have respect for someone that talks after getting their *** kicked. I guess you do. Maybe you have personal experience in that area.
I wish I did....get paid millions to play football and talk crap afterwards. You guys complain about anything. Never mind them sucking......no sucking isn’t the problem it’s them talking a little trash. Please lol.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wish I did....get paid millions to play football and talk crap afterwards. You guys complain about anything. Never mind them sucking......no sucking isn’t the problem it’s them talking a little trash. Please lol.

And 'you guys' cry over any criticism. Go criticize his mother, for feeling the same way we do. "Please lol."

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
If you talk the talk you gotta...

—Greatest coach not on the Hall of Fame

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And 'you guys' cry over any criticism. Go criticize his mother, for feeling the same way we do. "Please lol."
His mother told him to stop cursing and you took that and ran with it. You were just happy someone agreed with your “get off my lawn” attitude lol. You thought you had a friend lol. Get over it. No one cares about him talking trash but you and the rest of your crew of flunkies....

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with a mother wanting her son to act respectably, nor is it admirable for players to act inappropriately. Nevertheless, pro football players are anything but choir boys and that's, unfortunately, a common characteristic that pretty much goes with the territory. Maybe Lawrence might see fit to change his rough edges but I wouldn't necessarily count on it. Some of us find a way to adjust our actions, some don't.

More often than not, leopards don't change their spots, although, we'll soon see what's yet to come in this particular instance. As long as he continues being a capable player, I'll be satisfied. For me, his conduct is a personal matter to be dealt with himself. No doubt but what he'll take his lumps if those "rough edges" continue. The onset of maturity occasionally inspires change. Good luck to him with that. ;)

Last edited:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
His mother told him to stop cursing and you took that and ran with it. You were just happy someone agreed with your “get off my lawn” attitude lol. You thought you had a friend lol. Get over it. No one cares about him talking trash but you and the rest of your crew of flunkies....

Cry more.

It's a good look for you.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
In your stead, right?
Exactly. Let someone else act interested in her hammer toe, all her friends' health issues, how funny her priest is, and how her sciatica is acting up.

I'm kidding of course...I don't act interested.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nothing wrong with a mother wanting her son to act respectably, nor is it admirable for players to act inappropriately. Nevertheless, pro football players are anything but choir boys and that's, unfortunately, a common characteristic that pretty much goes with the territory. Maybe Lawrence might see fit to change his rough edges but I wouldn't necessarily count on it. Some of us find a way to adjust our actions, some don't.

More often than not, leopards don't change their spots, although, we'll soon see what's yet to come in this particular instance. As long as he continues being a capable player, I'll be satisfied. For me, his conduct is a personal matter to be dealt with himself. No doubt but what he'll take his lumps if those "rough edges" continue. The onset of maturity occasionally inspires change. Good luck to him with that. ;)
He can curse all he wants. I'm fluent in that language.