Twitter: Even D-Law's Mother thinks he talks too much!

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Exactly. Let someone else act interested in her hammer toe, all her friends' health issues, how funny her priest is, and how her sciatica is acting up.

I'm kidding of course...I don't act interested.
Lol, and I actually did lol at this.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HA!!! I'm not the one crying Mr. "GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!".

Sure thing crybaby. Go cry some more to Lawrence's Mom, for knowing enough to tell her own son to shut up!

You're absolutely the guy crying, about someone telling you to "get off their lawn" or whatever that's supposed to mean, when nobody said anything to you in the first place. But your thin-skin shows itself once again as you feel the need to cry when someone 'picks on your Cowboys', even when it's their own mother saying something.

Waaahhhh!!!!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Sure thing crybaby. Go cry some more to Lawrence's Mom, for knowing enough to tell her own son to shut up!

You're absolutely the guy crying, about someone telling you to "get off their lawn" or whatever that's supposed to mean, when nobody said anything to you in the first place. But your thin-skin shows itself once again as you feel the need to cry when someone 'picks on your Cowboys', even when it's their own mother saying something.

Waaahhhh!!!!
If you notice I said nothing about his mom. Don’t bring his mom or no one else up. Be a man and stick up for yourself. You keep trying to bring everyone else in this.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
He can curse all he wants. I'm fluent in that language.

Same here -- I worked for a newspaper as a printer for over 3 decades. The employees there were almost totally comprised of men, especially in my department. We would cuss, be profane and enjoy various other lewd and unsavory habits that men enjoy. o_O Little did my saintly mother suspect it, however. Good thing for me that she didn't! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you notice I said nothing about his mom. Don’t bring his mom or no one else up. Be a man and stick up for yourself. You keep trying to bring everyone else in this.

"Be a man" that can read and notice the comments from his mother that were the genesis of the thread. You keep wanting to point your finger at me and look for any excuse.

Be a man.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Says nothing about him "talking too much" She tells him to quit cussing and talking bad about other people. Where in that statement does it say "You talk too much"? Try NOT twisting stuff!

What does "do what you do between the lines" mean? Looks like it is YOU and the other homer who's trying to "twist stuff".

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What does "do what you do between the lines" mean? Looks like it is YOU and the other homer who's trying to "twist stuff".
That's a good point. I didn't really pick up on what she meant when I skimmed the article.

DHCBF66

Reaction score
Maybe she means between the lines on the field. NO WHERE does she say "you talk to much". BTW, not a homer, I dont think this team has beaten a single good team YET. I DO NOT think they are a SB contender not do I think D_Law is worth the $$$ he was paid. So calling me a "homer" is kind of funny to me...lol...I could go on and on like Zeke should have not been resigned for his $$$, it should have went to Cooper. Dak IS NOT worth $40 million and so on BUT no where in that statement does it say ANYTHING about D_Law talking too much, thats YOUR exaggeration!

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Ah ha!!! I knew it...someone said something and that someone was no other than mom. Horray for mom!!!!!!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
"Be a man" that can read and notice the comments from his mother that were the genesis of the thread. You keep wanting to point your finger at me and look for any excuse.

Be a man.
First off, you’re taking his comments far more serious than anyone else lol. Lawrence said it tongue and cheek. And you’re acting like it’s gospel. Like I said be a man and stick up for yourself. His mom or no one else has nothing to do with you get off my lawn attitude. You are mad guys talk trash. Grow up.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Maybe she means between the lines on the field. NO WHERE does she say "you talk to much". BTW, not a homer, I dont think this team has beaten a single good team YET. I DO NOT think they are a SB contender not do I think D_Law is worth the $$$ he was paid. So calling me a "homer" is kind of funny to me...lol...I could go on and on like Zeke should have not been resigned for his $$$, it should have went to Cooper. Dak IS NOT worth $40 million and so on BUT no where in that statement does it say ANYTHING about D_Law talking too much, thats YOUR exaggeration!
I’m glad I’m not the only one who caught on to what he’s trying to do lol. Stash.....something else.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Brother, I'm pretty sure she did mean the lines on the field. In other words, "Let your play do the talking for you."

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Again, you tell me - and everyone who's agreeing with me what "do what you do between the lines refers to" after he's saying she told him about his talking? Are you that dense?