Twitter: Even D-Law's Mother thinks he talks too much!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m glad I’m not the only one who caught on to what he’s trying to do lol. Stash.....something else.

Here's your dunce cap for failing Reading 101 too. But it's nice you found a little friend who can't read either. The two of you can be buddies in summer school.

:facepalm:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oooooooo....dunce cap.....summer school...stop while you’re ahead.

One last one...

0f38b2482b66cf1e52220aa376e435de.jpg

OK, now I'm done!
:laugh:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Here's your dunce cap for failing Reading 101 too. But it's nice you found a little friend who can't read either. The two of you can be buddies in summer school.

:facepalm:
Hahaha......No offense to the guys you're talking to, but that's funny right there!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oooooooo....dunce cap.....summer school...stop while you’re ahead.
Brother, honestly read her comments again, and think about what she means when she says, "Do what you do between the lines". Obviously she's referring to the lines on the field, and only slightly less obviously she's saying, "Shut up and let your play do the talking."

I missed it at first too, because I just skimmed the article quickly, but after reading it more carefully, it's not very cryptic.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Brother, honestly read her comments again, and think about what she means when she says, "Do what you do between the lines". Obviously she's referring to the lines on the field, and only slightly less obviously she's saying, "Shut up and let your play do the talking."

I missed it at first too, because I just skimmed the article quickly, but after reading it more carefully, it's not very cryptic.

No, it isn't. Not whatsoever. But the crybabies can't have anyone criticizing 'their Cowboys' or they get their panties in a wad. Even if that criticism is valid, and even when the source is the guy's mother. They're fragile.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No, it isn't. Not whatsoever. But the crybabies can't have anyone criticizing 'their Cowboys' or they get their panties in a wad. Even if that criticism is valid, and even when the source is the guy's mother. They're fragile.
And when you talk like this, it makes it harder for them to want to see reason, and admit when they're wrong.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

There’s nothing to miss. I didn’t even take his comment serious. I remember the rapper Jay Z said his mom told him was wrong for talking about another persons girlfriend.....like it’s not as serious as Stash is making it. DLaw will be right back to his talking ways once someone like Doug Peterson says something stupid. The narrative Stash has created is to pretend like his mother agrees with his old outdated thoughts. When in reality no one cares about those thoughts.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
His mom didn’t criti....never mind. I forgot I said I was gonna keep letting you make a fool of yourself.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There’s nothing to miss. I didn’t even take his comment serious. I remember the rapper Jay Z said his mom told him was wrong for talking about another persons girlfriend.....like it’s not as serious as Stash is making it. DLaw will be right back to his talking ways once someone like Doug Peterson says something stupid. The narrative Stash has created is to pretend like his mother agrees with his old outdated thoughts. When in reality no one cares about those thoughts.

You make it crystal clear to everyone exactly who is trying to pass off their own warped sense of "reality" here.

Way to out yourself.
:clap: