Video: Every Andy Dalton play

HungryLion

Reaction score
I hope dalton plays well and the cowboys win the division.

I have serious reservations that he will be able to overcome the worst defense in the league.

But I always want the cowboys to win.

If dalton balls out I guess I’ll have to come back with a username like the “red rifle” or something. I’ll figure it out. Lol

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
He was perty good working with AJ Green in Cinci.

Had Tyler Eifert in his prime too.

His best years were when he could spread the ball around.

As many have said here, I don't think offense's going to be the problem as long as the line holds.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
Had Tyler Eifert in his prime too.

His best years were when he could spread the ball around.

As many have said here, I don't think offense's going to be the problem as long as the line holds.
Yes he was a baller.

CWR

Reaction score
GOAT... Dak stans watching Dalton come in, while trashing him, only for him to start doing his thing, be like:

200.gif

News flash: you can like Dak and root for Dalton. Crazy right? Its like fans want their team to succeed. Durrrrr

CWR

Reaction score
I hope dalton plays well and the cowboys win the division.

I have serious reservations that he will be able to overcome the worst defense in the league.

But I always want the cowboys to win.

If dalton balls out I guess I’ll have to come back with a username like the “red rifle” or something. I’ll figure it out. Lol

Luckily Dalton has some experience playing for crappy teams.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Dalton was a legit starter, he has talent and is better than a few starters in the league right now IMO.
He’s probably sharper with the cerebral side of the position than Dak because he’s been in the league 3x as long.
He does not have the athleticism or scrambling dynamic that Dak adds which generally equates to several third down conversions per game that we would’ve otherwise punted. We could be in much worse hands. The team didn’t seem to panic with him back there either which is a good sign.

My main concern his history show quite a few INT’s .

clean up our O turnovers and we are talking much closer games and less pressure on the D

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
I didn’t want to start a new thread for this question but maybe someone can clear this up for me. On the last pass to Gallup the ruling was a catch, I’m going to forget about the pass interference before the ball got to Gallup but when he caught the ball his knee seemed to hit out of bounds. Shouldn’t that have stopped the clock with around 20 seconds left? The review was to determine if he caught the ball in bounds but the Cowboys took a timeout after the review. It seems to me if there was a question if he was inbounds before he caught it then the clock should have stopped whatever the outcome was. My wife brought this up and it never occurred to me because I was so excited about the upcoming win.

khiladi

Reaction score
News flash: you can like Dak and root for Dalton. Crazy right? Its like fans want their team to succeed. Durrrrr

You can also think Dak sucks while thinking he’s a good guy.. or you may think he’s a fraud or that he’s irresponsible because he drives drunk and doesn’t lock up his pit bulls. All of that is irrelevant, because I don’t deal with him in real life and I don’t interact with him I’m only concerned with him as a player on the team I like.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I think it’s more to do with the injury. The media was mainly covering that. Just my two cents. Even the Cowboys instagram is posting things hashtagging 4Dak. I know it’s hard for you but he is the leader of this team. And if that wasn’t apparent yesterday I don’t know what to say.
yeah the media is always going to go with what they think is the bigger story.
And dak leg broken is the bigger story.
They are talking about anyone else on the team or the win, they will run the dak stuff into the ground while it is hot news.
That why I dont listen to any media shows, or news, it is all crap anyway.
CZ gives me all the news I need.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I didn’t want to start a new thread for this question but maybe someone can clear this up for me. On the last pass to Gallup the ruling was a catch, I’m going to forget about the pass interference before the ball got to Gallup but when he caught the ball his knee seemed to hit out of bounds. Shouldn’t that have stopped the clock with around 20 seconds left? The review was to determine if he caught the ball in bounds but the Cowboys took a timeout after the review. It seems to me if there was a question if he was inbounds before he caught it then the clock should have stopped whatever the outcome was. My wife brought this up and it never occurred to me because I was so excited about the upcoming win.
I wondered about that too, I thought they would rewind the clock if it was a catch, and he clearly went out of bounds.
Dallas only called to due to refs letting it run down to 3 seconds lol.

khiladi

Reaction score
The hilarious thing is Gallup and Jaylon were celebrating the win, laughing it up, saying it was for Dak. All these guys thinking these players are gonna sit around and sulk for Dak, “the leader”, while throwing around a couple lip service words of encouragement, when they winning is comical. These guys are playing the game they love for millions of dollars. Feel-good romantic nonsense about Dak isn’t going to stop them from enjoying a game and partying right after. It never stopped Dak from partying and getting drunk with Zeke, while taking Ls and not making the playoffs.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Passing records in garbage time and not winning, which is the objective of the game..
tell me what garbage time is since you have so claimed to know so much about football....

and now, you have tied yourself to the Dalton ship.....should it sink!!!!..........

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
tell me what garbage time is since you have so claimed to know so much about football....

and now, you have tied yourself to the Dalton ship.....should it sink!!!!..........

Ooh its going to be brutal for some on this forum.....per thier Cowboys QB standards

Every throw, every sack, every 3 and out, every turnover,......it's going to be BRUTAL for them now and it's all from thier own rules.
ooh he had a good game but the defense gave up 50 it was "garbage time!!!"..... he threw a TD but that pass was only 5 yards Cooper made the play not Dalton...

it will be brutal, they have no idea whats comming at them. Dalton can play good and thier will be no let up because of thier own Crazyness over the last 4 years.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The hilarious thing is Gallup and Jaylon were celebrating the win, laughing it up, saying it was for Dak. All these guys thinking these players are gonna sit around and sulk for Dak, “the leader”, while throwing around a couple lip service words of encouragement, when they winning is comical. These guys are playing the game they love for millions of dollars. Feel-good romantic nonsense about Dak isn’t going to stop them from enjoying a game and partying right after. It never stopped Dak from partying and getting drunk with Zeke, while taking Ls and not making the playoffs.
Still trying to see what you see as hilarious or funny.