Video: Every Andy Dalton play

CorpusChristiCowboy

Reaction score
I suppose this thread is “fair game” and within the posting guidelines of this forum. It always amazes me the lows to which “free speech” can descend.
With how heavy-handed moderation can be I don't really think you can mock free speech on FZ.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
This is plain silly. Dak has NOTHING to worry about with Dalton. Good bus driver? The rest of the season will tell...
Dalton will be out of here next year..He wants to start. If it were not for covid 19 he would not be here this year..

CorpusChristiCowboy

Reaction score
Dalton will be out of here next year..He wants to start. If it were not for covid 19 he would not be here this year..
They were trying to trade him, no team considered him a starting QB even when cut. Pretty sure he signed here because he just wanted to go home while trying to make some money as a backup.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
This place is going to be hilarious when the people for whom nothing Dak did was good enough fall all over themselves to make excuses for Andy.

It's only a matter of time.
They created impossible standards for any QB to live up to and now Andy is tasked to live up to the same standards. There is 0% chance he can but now they will want civility when discussing the QB position again.

CorpusChristiCowboy

Reaction score
They created impossible standards for any QB to live up to and now Andy is tasked to live up to the same standards. There is 0% chance he can but now they will want civility when discussing the QB position again.
It's because the average fan counts WL% as a QB stat. If they had lost in OT or something people wouldn't be happy at all.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
It's because the average fan counts WL% as a QB stat. If they had lost in OT or something people wouldn't be happy at all.
It’s because they didn’t like Dak so they twisted everything they could to fault him and they did everything they could to undermine any positive. They did this since the Rams preseason game in 2016. They gave him 0 credit and cut him 0 slack. That is now what Andy Dalton is tasked to live up to. New standards were created for Dak and Andy is the now the next Dallas QB to have to live up to them.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People may laugh...but it's possible. We gotta figure out the O-line to give him time though. I'll say this going forward...he's more accurate than Dak....giving the backs and WRs more opportunities to run after the catch than Dak....knows where to go w/ the football...where sometimes Dak doesn't.

Going to be interesting to see if he improves w/ a week full of reps. Felt like he kind of got off to a shaky start...but he knew the offense...and that's big going forward. Hell... who knows...He could be our Nick Foles or Kurt Warner. ;)
I'm rooting for Dalton because I'm a Cowboys fan, but I didn't see all this greatness. I hope we go far with him, though.

Slick

Reaction score
It’s because they didn’t like Dak so they twisted everything they could to fault him and they did everything they could to undermine any positive. They did this since the Rams preseason game in 2016. They gave him 0 credit and cut him 0 slack. That is now what Andy Dalton is tasked to live up to. New standards were created for Dak and Andy is the now the next Dallas QB to have to live up to them.
Yes. He's expected to win ball games. No stat padding.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Yes. He's expected to win ball games. No stat padding.
I expect him to carry the team to victories with nothing but pin point accuracy and no mistakes. Ball shouldn't hit the ground with these receivers. Use pocket presence to avoid all sacks. If the defense gives up 50, we score 51. No excuses.

phildadon86

Reaction score
9 of 11 and 111 yards off the bench cold.

Game sound

Yup. I am going to enjoy picking apart his game throw by throw just like people have done to Dak. Get ready to see Dalton after a week of game preparation for his game on the opposite side lol.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
GOAT... Dak stans watching Dalton come in, while trashing him, only for him to start doing his thing, be like:

200.gif
Nobody has ever been happier to see a person get injured than you.

You don't get to credit Dalton with a good game here, because if it was Dak, it would be about the dropped pick 6 and the fact that the Giants are terrible.

John813

Reaction score
He did well. Glad they invested in a real backup QB, shame it had to be that type of injury for Dalton have to fill in for Dak.

Think he will give this team a good chance at the NFC East division.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Notice how none of his passes were off target, nor dump offs, nor throw short of the sticks on 3rd down.
What video did you actually watch?

He threw two passes behind the LOS, was off on the throw to Amari, and threw a 9-yard pass to CD on 3rd and 19