Video: Every Carry From Ezekiel Elliott vs. Seahawks

UTmodisette

Reaction score
I loved the attitude he had on the field. Seattle's defense wanted to take a shot at the hyped rookie, and Zeke answered the challenge and then some. He completely rattled Kam Chancellor, who is one of the most feared strong safeties in the NFL. I'm just imainging Zeke abusing defenses on the ground, and Dez abusing them in the air. Those guys combined with the offensive line will intimidate opposing defenses.

al124

Reaction score
Gonna be so fun to watch our offense this year. Too bad we'll have to wait til next year for the defense.
:star:

gmoney112

Reaction score
What was great was Kam got ran over and mad. Took a cheap shot on the pass play then Zeke comes right back and trucks Kam again......Kam sat on the bench after that haha

Did he? If so, he might have had a concussion. Immovable force met a movable object, and he got a hit to the head pretty good.

0:55 to 1:25 brings a tear to my eye. He also looks really good in pass protection.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Did he? If so, he might have had a concussion. Immovable force met a movable object, and he got a hit to the head pretty good.

0:55 to 1:25 brings a tear to my eye. He also looks really good in pass protection.
Didn't see Kam play after that last hit Zeke gave him.....and I spin move with it. Such power