Video: Every Carry From Ezekiel Elliott vs. Seahawks

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Bease with a drop at :31 -- hurting Dak's numbers, Bease! :D

sideon

Reaction score
The only complaint i have was on 1 run where he sought contact and gave up yardage, if he moves to the left he has at least another 15yds.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
The only complaint i have was on 1 run where he sought contact and gave up yardage, if he moves to the left he has at least another 15yds.

Bit of a poor read actually, there was a lot of space, but he certainly didn't have the angle on it.

skinsscalper

Reaction score

I think he was sending a message to a team that was trying to intimidate a rookie. He took what they gave and gave it right back. That run was a tone setter. You need those every once in a while.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I think he was sending a message to a team that was trying to intimidate a rookie. He took what they gave and gave it right back. That run was a tone setter. You need those every once in a while.
I was just going to say the same thing. Glad i scrolled down and saw your comment. Dont want to take credit from you lol. I agree though. He was basically like. Oh you want to hit me cuz im a rook? Ok, "but brick not hit back"

skinsscalper

Reaction score
I was just going to say the same thing. Glad i scrolled down and saw your comment. Dont want to take credit from you lol. I agree though. He was basically like. Oh you want to hit me cuz im a rook? Ok, "but brick not hit back"

Great minds think alike, brother.

:thumbup:

shabazz

Reaction score
Any indication of Zekes hamstring being an issue during the game?

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned about it being an ongoing issue.

kevm3

Reaction score
Zeke's blocking looked excellent. He actually played better tonight than I expected. He's not a super speedster, but he is incredibly shifty and more physical than I expected. He also has attitude as shown by him not being afraid of Kam Chancellor. Our team is showing a lot of toughness, which I like. Once we get the defense shored up and add a receiver, teams will start to regret having to play the cowboys.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Good to hear. I didnt catch tbe last quarter
He had 7-8 blocks or correct pickups and only missed 2. 1 was a CB blitz that he missed and was late to pickup that ended up a sack but a few plays later they tried again and Jackson got it right. Shows he corrects mistakes and is learning from them.

I say he makes the roster as 3rd RB behind Zeke and Morris

sideon

Reaction score
That's why it's not that big of a complaint from me, i just don't want to see that in the regular season. With this defense we'll need all the yards we can get on offense.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
That's why it's not that big of a complaint from me, i just don't want to see that in the regular season. With this defense we'll need all the yards we can get on offense.

While I agree to a certain extent it DOES get in the back of the head (especially DBs) of a defender when they know that guy is coming again late in the 4th quarter. They aren't as eager to stick they're nose in there when they know they're going to get rocked. As much as I hated the guy Brandon Jacobs used to do the same thing to us all the time.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Zeke's blocking looked excellent. He actually played better tonight than I expected. He's not a super speedster, but he is incredibly shifty and more physical than I expected. He also has attitude as shown by him not being afraid of Kam Chancellor. Our team is showing a lot of toughness, which I like. Once we get the defense shored up and add a receiver, teams will start to regret having to play the cowboys.
Defenses already regret playing us

Galian Beast

Reaction score
Any indication of Zekes hamstring being an issue during the game?

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned about it being an ongoing issue.

Elliott does not have a history of hamstring issues. He says he has never had an issue before. My guess is that with the time off from Ohio State and jumping right into an intense program after a layoff, he probably overworked his hamstring a bit. It was a strain it wasn't a pull/tear. I think we're overthinking this here. He'll be fine.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
LOL, watch Zack Martin on that very first play in that video. After the pile stops moving, Zack just throws his guy to the ground like a ragdoll.

One of the Seattle defenders grabs Martin's arm when he sees the guard throw his team mate and Zack tries to elbow him in the head.

:laugh:

Straight up beast.

drawandstrike

Reaction score
Just think, we've never seen Romo [or Dak], Elliot and Dez out there at the same time in a real game yet.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score

Love it. He did not back down and wasn't intimidated in the least vs one of the most fearsome defenses in the league.

I'd love to get audio on Kam post-game. Tried to deliver a punishing tackle on Zeke (instead he got trucked and missed the tackle :laugh:).

Zeeeeke!