Video: Every Carry From Ezekiel Elliott vs. Seahawks

Western

Reaction score
Power, vision, acceleration with speed, blocking, pass-catching ability, & a 3-down player.

If remains healthy, LaDainian Tomlinson comparison/expectations is realistic.
Like L.T., in the halfback option in the redzone, maybe EE can also throw touchdowns.:thumbup:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We won't have that luxury most of the time because we have a crappy defense. Zeke will be played much in the same way Murray was played.
I think Morris will have to have a low ypc before they give Zeke all of the carries like Murray got.

JDSmith

Reaction score
I think Morris will have to have a low ypc before they give Zeke all of the carries like Murray got.

As long as Morris is solid in pass protection he's going to get his 10 carries or so a game IMO. He's too good a runner to leave on the sidelines while they overwork Zeke.

visionary

Reaction score
You know the Seattle defense did not want Zeke going off on them, and he pretty much did anyway.

Can not wait to see him against the Giants. Can. Not. Wait.

Dude is gonna rack up some yardage if he plays more than a couple of series.

The Giants will be a big test
That DL is very very good

JDSmith

Reaction score
The Giants will be a big test
That DL is very very good

But their LBs are horrible and their DBs are not renowned for their physicality. If Zeke makes it to the second level, and I think the odds are good that he will, he's going to gash them.

JDSmith

Reaction score
All offseason I've had it in my head that Zeke will go for 150 against the Giants opening night. Not sure why, but it's been a constant thought. And that was before I saw him run, now I'm thinking I have to up my prediction.

ufcrules1

Reaction score

You probably also thought Morris would be the starter too huh? How did thay turn out? Morris is the backup. Deal with it.